Has anyone experience Thai Tarot?

astroandtarot

if you have , what do you think of it?

astroandtarot

rwcarter said:
Are you talking about the Royal Thai Tarot?

yes!
wondering what type of experience ? positive /neg?
i have been looking at this deck but not sure yet.

i dont know what the whole deck looks like.

rwcarter

I haven't used the deck myself, although I do own it. Have you read the review of it here at Aeclectic?

The Majors are not really a rehash of RWS imagery. The Minors are what I'd call illustrated since they are more than just varying arrangements of the suit symbol. There haven't been many threads about the deck, so I can't point you to those.

Rodney

astroandtarot

rwcarter said:
I haven't used the deck myself, although I do own it. Have you read the review of it here at Aeclectic?

The Majors are not really a rehash of RWS imagery. The Minors are what I'd call illustrated since they are more than just varying arrangements of the suit symbol. There haven't been many threads about the deck, so I can't point you to those.

Rodney
yea, i have tried to look for review but found little info on it so..wonder if anyone has used it or own it.

mercuryempress

bumping

does anyone use this deck?

i just got it for 20 bucks and I'm wondering if I should even open it

mercuryempress

It did nothing for me and I gave it away ...

Ok thanks This was a total impluse buy

Ok so I've just gone through the deck.
The cards are bigger than the standard size tarot which is why I was drawn to them as I prefer larger decks.
This is a pips deck and you would have to have a knowledge and understanding of Thai culture which I don't have but hey there's Google.The LWB is useless
BUT
This deck is extremely responsive I picked my card of the day 3 Times in this deck along with the usual stalker cards.
I don't regret buying this deck it was sitting around in the shop for a while and it smells soooo good..
I'm glad to give it home

nicky

Ok thanks This was a total impluse buy

Ok so I've just gone through the deck.
The cards are bigger than the standard size tarot which is why I was drawn to them as I prefer larger decks.
This is a pips deck and you would have to have a knowledge and understanding of Thai culture which I don't have but hey there's Google.The LWB is useless
BUT
This deck is extremely responsive I picked my card of the day 3 Times in this deck along with the usual stalker cards.
I don't regret buying this deck it was sitting around in the shop for a while and it smells soooo good..
I'm glad to give it home

That's great - see, one never knows...