Decks for Financial/Career readings?

roxana

Attachments

• Eugene-1.jpg
    Eugene-1.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 339

EmpyreanKnight

how about The Corporate Tarot deck?:))

This deck is very underrated. It's one of the nominees for Best Indie/Studio Tarot Deck in the Tarosophy Awards last year. Compared to some mainstream decks, the price is not very competitive tho that's usually the case with this indie decks.

EmpyreanKnight

Deck looks cool. This site is in Russian with no English option. What is the name of the deck; maybe it is on eBay or etsy?

When I opened it in my mobile using Google Chrome, there was an option to translate it automatically to English. When I did, it wasn't as wonky as I expected.

You can also email them here regarding purchasing options outside Russia:

Psychictarot@yandex.ru

G6

Corporate Tarot

This deck is very underrated. It's one of the nominees for Best Indie/Studio Tarot Deck in the Tarosophy Awards last year. Compared to some mainstream decks, the price is not very competitive tho that's usually the case with this indie decks.

I just looked this deck up and the stock photo approach is a big turn off. Looks cheesy.

G6

When I opened it in my mobile using Google Chrome, there was an option to translate it automatically to English. When I did, it wasn't as wonky as I expected.

You can also email them here regarding purchasing options outside Russia:

Psychictarot@yandex.ru

Thanks! What was the name of the deck in English?

AJ

Deck looks cool. This site is in Russian with no English option. What is the name of the deck; maybe it is on eBay or etsy?

In Chrome it will be translated for you, very cool!

EmpyreanKnight

Thanks! What was the name of the deck in English?

As can be seen in its box, the deck's name is БИЗНЕС ТАРО, which phonetically and actually translates to "Biznes Taro" or Business Tarot. It's a deck by Alexey Simonenko.

G6

As can be seen in its box, the deck's name is БИЗНЕС ТАРО, which phonetically and actually translates to "Biznes Taro" or Business Tarot. It's a deck by Alexey Simonenko.

Thanks, I dont see it on fleabay, so I'll have to email the addy to find out if it is sold in US.