Looking for a deck which name I forgot :/

The Happy Squirrel

Hello
I encountered a collaborative deck, I think mainly by women, who I was in the process of purchasing, but backed away from, because I was trying to be good :) All I remember was that there was a group of women who are listed as contact points all over the world for us to coordinate purchasing a deck with.
Can anyone help me remember the name of this deck? I can't even researched it since I can't remember the name :/ I tried google-ing "collaborative tarot women international" and came up with nothing....
Thanks in advance!!

Beanfeasa

Probably not it, but the Our Tarot is a deck by Sarah Shipman, it celebrates pioneering and trailblazing women from throughout history

Beanfeasa

Artist inner vision on etsy is a collaborative deck, by 26 artists, I don't know if they are exclusively women
Sorry I cant identify the deck you are searching for

RavenOfSummer

Could it be the Ostara Tarot? It's the only collaborative deck I'm familiar with, and I do believe the artists are women.

Hard to find a good image site online but here is a YouTube walkthrough: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gnjlxkQtD4g

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amberjune

Is it the Mojave Muse Tarot?

nisaba

The Science Tarot was a collaboration between five artists, and most of them were women.

Dogs&Coffee

Was it the Slow Holler deck?

There's also the Cosmos Tarot & Oracle

DDwarks

The Light Grey Tarot?