Decks that are dealing with death theme

Laiste

For me personally, the deck that helps me the most is not a tarot deck but an oracle one, the faeries oracle. It's the only deck that warns me for an upcomming death and helps me place and heal it. You have the deathcard itself but also the singers who let me show the transition to another world/stage and several other cards who help with the loss, the pain, the grief. I would never think of it myself but it's through experiencing it I can definatly advice this one wholeheartly :)

Michellehihi

a Llewellyn publication was 4 books with short articles by well known tarot folk. The one that made a huge impression on how I use the cards was by Valerie Sim, on death.

To help her work out the grief of losing her mother, she did an exercise of pulling every card in the deck and relating it to death.
Of course she found it doable because a reading based on a subject will always give you grounds to work with.

Pick any subject, you can do the same thing. It is a wonderful way to make yourself open up beyond straight RWS keywords.

I don't think this was exactly what you were looking for but it is a valuable exercise :)

very, very interesting exercice!!!