BEST EVER LO SCARABEO DECKS!!!

bluecaffeine

sweet twilight
dark angels

Rose Lalonde

Dame Fortune's Wheel

I've enjoyed others by Lo Scarabeo, including Origins which was one of my first decks, and Estensi's historical trumps (though not its minors), but for reading DFW wins top spot.

Celtictarot

I have a few faves:

Happy Tarot (I just squeee at this deck)
Magical Forest (OMG yes)
Thelema Tarot (a firm favourite since I got it)
Ludy lescot (a very me deck)
Mermaid Tarot, (art is so serene)

Morwenna

A quick survey shows that I only own 3 LoS decks; my favorite among them is the Pagan Cats.

There are a couple on my wish list, though, or ought to be.

IHeartRescues

what?

Tarot of the Golden Dawn or the Hidden Folk or The Enchanted whatever! I had forgotten this, but I remember it was on my personal wishlist years ago and it's back on it now, sadly OOP. Thanks Aeclectic for posting it today :)

(Same artist (Gaudenzi) who did the the majors for the LS Celtic which I love)

seedcake

My favourites:

Nicoletta Ceccoli - the most amazing and intuitive deck ever for my needs. Beautiful artwork is opening many doors in the mind. And in the same time, it makes you very creative reader 'cause it doesn't work at the first sight.

Thousand and One Night - orientalism is not my cup of tea but the storytelling possibilities are unequaled.

Quantum Tarot 2.0 - couldn't get the first edition but LS released this amazing deck.

BlackMoon

I could not choose love them all.

Tarotwolf

Golden Tarot of Klimt and Tarot of Origins. So many to choose from but these have to be near the top.

FLizarraga

This thread brings to mind what a treasure Lo Scarabeo is. It is hard to pick just a few decks --they have proven themselves to be a great marriage of quality, quantity and (last but not least) affordability. (Going over what I just wrote: a marriage of three? Oh, well, this is the 21st century after all... :D)

Off the top of my head, I'll have to mention all those magnificent metallic decks.

Eric in NJ

I own exactly one Lo Scarabeo deck, the Yoga Tarot.

I like it very much!

Eric.