Which decks do you use in the winter?

Morni83

I would like to have a deck that has snow in every single card, and I think there was a deck like that (which name I forgot).
Anyway, I would love a Christmas deck (but I don't have one), so I would go with Connolly and Druid Craft. Also Aquarian tarot has that cold whiteness about it, so I would probably feel in the mood to use that too.
Also RWS is great for all seasons ;)

Thoughtful

l shall still use my two favourites, but l am going to bring out my Victorian Fairy Tarot. It gives me lots of chuckles and a warm feeling when I see the little fairy folk going about their business. It will be a nice meet up for the winter season.

Sigrdrifa

I would like to have a deck that has snow in every single card, and I think there was a deck like that (which name I forgot).

Perhaps the Snowland tarot?

CharlotteK

l shall still use my two favourites, but l am going to bring out my Victorian Fairy Tarot. It gives me lots of chuckles and a warm feeling when I see the little fairy folk going about their business. It will be a nice meet up for the winter season.
Yes I get that vibe from this deck too. I particularly like the Hermit card - not the traditional wanderer but holed up in a cosy snug and that's just how winter makes me feel :)

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Green Faerie

I promote this deck everywhere, but the Victorian Fairy Tarot is my favorite. The suits are seasons, so Winter = Swords (and is illustrated beautifully with many winter scenes and lots of blues), Spring = Wands, Summer = Cups, and Autumn = Pentacles. I love the deck not only because I seem to have an affinity with fairies, but because the seasonal associations are easier for me than traditional suits, and in the wintertime they remind me that life and warmth will always come back, that the wheel keeps turning and the cycle will begin again. Winter is just as special as any other season, its own important and unique time of year that allows time for reflection and introspection. :)

morticia monroe

First one that comes to mind is the Touchstone.

Nemia

Fountain and Anna K. are quite wintery to me. Also the black-and-white decks (Hermetic and Light&Shadow), and the Night Sun, too.

And yes, the Wild Unknown... I hear my steps on the frozen ground in some of those cards...

frac_ture

This is an interesting question (and thread)!

The first thing that popped into my head was the thought that the Wooden Tarot feels like it could be well-suited for Winter work, as it's very stark in its imagery. The same holds true for the Raven's Prophecy deck. The Wildwood would probably be a good choice here, but then again, that one and the Wheel of the Year Tarot might both just be good regardless of season, as they both feel like they're very conscious of the ebb and flow of the season cycle overall...

Achlys

Fountain and Anna K. are quite wintery to me. Also the black-and-white decks (Hermetic and Light&Shadow), and the Night Sun, too.

I never considered the Night Sun a winter deck, but now that I'm thinking on it, it does fit.
For some reason, the Barbieri deck always came across as being wintery to me.

The Ritual Abuse is an autumn-into-winter deck and the NYC CityMystic deck is definitely a winter deck in my opinion.

I also use the Prisma Visions deck in winter since a lot of the cards feel like fall/winter to me and the Swords suit is definitely perfect for the winter.