Light Or Fluffy Decks

Falcor

I second Chrysalis, Medicine Woman and Fey decks. Even to look at them is soothing.

Nemia

Kitty Kahane is light, fluffy, shrill and pastel-mad. Or do I totally underestimate this deck? Hmm... the jury's still out but I have the feeling Kitty has quite a lot to give.

I guess when I saw Silhouettes first, I thought it's all fluff but I was completely wrong, it's a powerful deck with expressive use of lines, composition and colour. The cute toy look of some figures misled me. So no, it doesn't fit here.

The Harmonious tarot? It looks gentle, beautiful, lovely. In readings, I find it honest and kind, not fluffy either, but tactful is maybe the right word for it.

Another sooting, gentle but very readable and clear deck is Dreaming Way. Like Badgers Forest, it's certainly not fluffy but speaks with a nice, friendly voice.

Among the decks i have, there is no fluff, they're all serious once you take them seriously. Hello Kitty, Gummy bears, what else is out there? I don't have them so I can't say.

Eric in NJ

I was just able to purchase the Manga Tarot (artist Selena Lin).

I can assure you, it does not get any lighter or fluffier.

Unless there really is a Hello Kitty deck? I haven't looked!

Starshower

Oh yes, CharlotteK - I second the gorgeous, gentle, sweet Hezicos, with its child-like innocence and beautiful, rich watercolours. :heart:

linnie

I find Vision Quest to be very light. The colouring of the images is gentle paste in the main, and even though it still offers clear messages, and can be honest, it is never brash. Not fluffy, just gentle.

Sassyinkpen

There's the Tarot of the Magical Forest - which is insanely cute and soft

Pearls of Wisdom Tarot - which is very colorful, and a very positive, uplifting and healing deck

The images I've seen online of the Monstarot look very cute and light hearted, but as though they would give a good reading.

I have the Paulina Tarot, and I LOVE it, but personally, I find it a bit dark. Definitely look online to see how the images strike you with that one.

Michellehihi

My favorite Tarot Blankey is the phantasmagoric theater

I also like the Quantum Tarot and the Paulina

I wouldn't call the Phantasmagoric light and fluffy; it is, to the contrary, quite troubling...

skyfiery

I quite like the PookieCat Tarot (Cat-rot) cards for their lightness.

ncharge

The Gaian deck is wonderful for this. It gives true readings, but presents them in a loving way. And the imagery always makes me smile.
The Mystic Dreamer is a light deck. Mine only wants to talk about light things, though. No heavy discussions.
The green witch tarot, thelema tarot, and tarot of the shidhe also strike me as a lighter decks.