Light Or Fluffy Decks

Madrigal

I find Vision Quest to be very light. The colouring of the images is gentle paste in the main, and even though it still offers clear messages, and can be honest, it is never brash. Not fluffy, just gentle.

Vision Quest is what came to mind for me, too. It's not what I'd call light or fluffy, more that it's gentle. The LWB has a way of framing things in a way that is affirming but not sugar-coated.

Animal Wisdom Tarot is another gentle and instructive one.

For those times when you're feeling truly fragile DV's Guardian Angel Tarot or her Fairy Tarot fill the bill nicely.

mercuryempress

I wouldn't call the Phantasmagoric light and fluffy; it is, to the contrary, quite troubling...

Really I'm using it currently for inner child stuff and I find the images are very comforting easy to accept and direct

ihcoyc

When I got my young nieces decks, they got the Hanson Roberts deck. That was the most childlike and child friendly version I knew at the time.

greatdane

I guess it really depend on one's definition of fluffy

When I like light and fluffy, I think of joie de vivre. I don't mean light and fluffy as it can't be used as a serious deck, just that a deck called joy of life seems to live up to it's name.

Cocobird55

Dreaming Way Tarot

EmpyreanKnight

The Tarot of the Magical Forest and the Mibramig Magical Tarot are light-hearted but very attractive decks. Some might say are a bit cartoony, but at least to me their artistic merits are unquestioned.

Michellehihi

Really I'm using it currently for inner child stuff and I find the images are very comforting easy to accept and direct

Oh. It is good to share our different experiences. I did shadow work with it, maybe this is why I found it troubling.

Michellehihi

Vision Quest is what came to mind for me, too. It's not what I'd call light or fluffy, more that it's gentle. The LWB has a way of framing things in a way that is affirming but not sugar-coated.

Animal Wisdom Tarot is another gentle and instructive one.

I love Animal wisdom tarot, and you are right, it is really instructive!