Starseed Tarot - 1st Edition

neeraaya

I cannot seem to find any information on this deck! Is this going to be reprinted? I don't like the akashic version, of course :( I would love to get my hands on this deck!

Anyone have any information on when this might be re-printed?Or can anyone point me in any direction of how to get my hands on this?

Thanks!

Citrin

Do you mean the Starchild Tarot by Danielle Noelle?

From what I understood a while back she was gonna re-print both versions, in a more standard size, and borderless.

She has started with the Akashic. Though it doesn't seem like she has decided about the first edition these days? This was on her instagram recently:

cozycrystals: So the first edition isn't going to be re-released?
starchildtarot: this just means I will not be redoing the Akashic decks. The first edition is still a possibility.

I don't know why people seem to be talking so much about the first edition now? :) The colors look nicer (slightly more saturated) in the Akashic to me, and it's more balanced between feminine-masculine energies.

lightpers

I don't know why people seem to be talking so much about the first edition now? :) The colors look nicer (slightly more saturated) in the Akashic to me, and it's more balanced between feminine-masculine energies.

When i saw the comparison between the two versions on Youtube, i felt like the first one just feel naturalistic and composed properly as a Tarot deck (personal preference of course), but after some times, i love the pink aura vibe the second version has , so yeah, i purchased the tarot smaller slimmer edition now hahaha

neeraaya

I love the first deck (and yes I did mean the Starchild Tarot. Oopsies! The first deck, the empress card (I believe) is so much more beautiful. And the lovers card is amazing in the first deck. She made a few changes and I really just love the first one!

She emailed me back and stated that she will re-print the first deck "sometime this year."

I would pay GOOD money for a first edition if it pops up. I don't wanna wait!

Do you mean the Starchild Tarot by Danielle Noelle?

From what I understood a while back she was gonna re-print both versions, in a more standard size, and borderless.

She has started with the Akashic. Though it doesn't seem like she has decided about the first edition these days? This was on her instagram recently:

cozycrystals: So the first edition isn't going to be re-released?
starchildtarot: this just means I will not be redoing the Akashic decks. The first edition is still a possibility.