Tarot of Delphi - 2nd edition

ayuryogini

I was happily surprised to read that J. D. Hildegard Hinkel is planning on printing a second edition of Tarot of Delphi in 2019 or 2020, and is currently working on a companion book, as well as her new Majestic Earth Tarot.

Here's where I got my info:
http://www.tarotofdelphi.com/about/tarot-of-delphi/

Amberjune

Yes!

Looking forward to it and the Majestic Earth Tarot.

Thank you for posting.

ayuryogini

Yes!

Looking forward to it and the Majestic Earth Tarot.

Thank you for posting.

Me,too!!

And thank you, Amberjune, for starting the thread about the Majestic Earth Tarot. I'm looking forward to that one as well.

Essjay

Am looking forward to both of these too. The artwork for the Majestic Earth looks as well-chosen as for the Delphi.

Le Fanu

Good news for everyone who wanted one!

I find the booklet that comes with the 1st edition Delphi more than helpful and a great little springboard for reading with the deck. I'm sure there'll be fascinating snippets of stuff in a book but I honestly think that the booklet + looking is enough!

willowy

Very good news!I have the deck,and its one of my favourites,it should be available to everyone.Will definitely try and get a companion book.

lightpers

Sold my first edition copy to my friend and regret it since then, i wonder why it has to take so long to printed the second edition (2019-2020?).

Michellehihi

Sold my first edition copy to my friend and regret it since then, i wonder why it has to take so long to printed the second edition (2019-2020?).

To the contrary I am happy that it will take that long, because I made a promise to myself not to buy anymore decks. So by 2019 I might have replenished my finances :)

lightpers

To the contrary I am happy that it will take that long, because I made a promise to myself not to buy anymore decks. So by 2019 I might have replenished my finances :)

Good thought, Michellehihi, i am currently have the same resolution as yours haha.

Regardless, I hope Tarot of Delphi revival will be much better than second edition, it reads well and stunningly accurate, the beauty of each imageries does not bother me at all, and i agree with Le Fanu's commentary on the booklet, it is simple but already explains anything in tarot perspective.