World clarified by 7 of Cups

samantha

The world shows you facing a major decision and the choices you face are in 7C, doors are opening for you and you'll need to define what it is you truly want as you can't have it all but the world signifies success and a constructive path you're choosing, these choices could relate to anything as the spread isn't expansive enough to get an insight. To be faced with a decision means your facing a choice of some sort in both cards but I don't use clarifiers with such a narrow definition personally.

To arrive at the world we have to move through the 7C to make that judgement call and always in judgement we know a decision must be made and we face it with level headed maturity, a very positive outcome card.

The 7C is more a card of planning and mulling through things mentally before we make a choice and bring it into manifestation through the decision in the world card.

Hi headincloud. Thankyou for this :)

Ok, It seems you are interpreting this in a similar way (basically) to the previous poster ; an imminent decision with accompanying choices which will be beneficial (or *could* be if I'm smart or strong enough to make the right choice for me)
I see what you are saying about the 7 of cups. I can't have my cake and eat it too .....and the need to choose wisely partly by removing the wheat from the chaff ? Right ...got it :thumbsup: I think I have been doing more of the latter recently, but it's true that I need to *mull* some more.....

decan

I didn't realize that you are as well the querent Samantha, and it could change a bit things.
For someone else I would have leaned towards illusion, but because of your skills with regards to divination (and maybe at times visions), the World card and the completion that it means could be guided by insights. There is always the possibilities of some uncertainties with the 7 of Cups, but visions and insights can enrich while the World offers a soil.
Well I recognize here that I read as well the cards in combinaison. Okay, I need to learn more and develop some "laser eye" :D