moldavite anyone?

celticnoodle

maria27 said:
This site has alot info about Moldavite- http://www.moldavites.co.uk/
1 thing to remember is that Moldavite comes from Czech Republic, the name derived from Moldau River, so Moldavite from China or Nigeria = suspect.

oooh, dear. :( I wish I had known this before I bought it! Next time I am in the store, I'll have to ask the store owner. thanks for sharing this maria. I still like the stone, even if it is a copy--but I purchased it mostly for the properties associated with the moldavite. it was pricey too! but, I figured a mothers day gift to myself. :D

franniee

celticnoodle said:
oooh, dear. :( I wish I had known this before I bought it! Next time I am in the store, I'll have to ask the store owner. thanks for sharing this maria. I still like the stone, even if it is a copy--but I purchased it mostly for the properties associated with the moldavite. it was pricey too! but, I figured a mothers day gift to myself. :D

Celt - hold the stone and you will know if it is real or not. For me I felt it in my heart. My chest got tight. I had trouble breathing at first and then I got used to it. My dreams with it are intense! Truly!!! You will feel it I am sure. You are very sensitive. I haven't worn it in a couple of weeks my dreams were making me tired. :laugh:

maria27

franniee said:
Celt - hold the stone and you will know if it is real or not. For me I felt it in my heart. My chest got tight. I had trouble breathing at first and then I got used to it. My dreams with it are intense! Truly!!! You will feel it I am sure. You are very sensitive. I haven't worn it in a couple of weeks my dreams were making me tired. :laugh:

Yes, I'm positive that anyone sensitive to a stones energy will be pick up on Moldavites energy. I too felt my heart racing the very first time I came into contact with it...I guess I'm more in tune with it as I no longer have those physical sensations...dreams however remain vivid when I sleep with Moldavite, which I don't now unless I feel the need.....I remember reading that Moldavite has the ability to enhance the energies of other stones, very good in therapy sessions...I generally wear mine with grounding stones, I have a Moldavite and Garnet necklace that I made a couple of years ago but have never worn it...its very strong and I'm obviously not ready for it...had totally forgotten about it until now :) I might go and turn it into a bracelet :)

celticnoodle

i did keep my moldavite with my jet stone, as I was told to do or read I should do this. I use the jet as a protective stone anyway.

I have noticed that my moldavite did get very warm for me. immediately! it was odd. I'm not sure about anything else happening, but I was also told that it could take some time to 'work' for me, as it gets to know me. I had decided to use it when I am reading. I do keep it other times at my bedside, but not under my pillow. I'm a tosser. I toss all the time over and over, and am afraid of ending up throwing my pillow (also known to do so) and have the stone fly out and break. I've had stones go flying from under my pillow before too. :laugh: at any rate, I may try to put it under the mattress tho and see what happens. I go back into the store on Friday and will ask the shop owner if it is a genuine stone or not. But, I do think she said it was from Czechoslovakia (Sp?) so, I imagine that confirms it. I'll keep you posted if I experience anything else.

maria27

celticnoodle said:
i did keep my moldavite with my jet stone, as I was told to do or read I should do this. I use the jet as a protective stone anyway.

I have noticed that my moldavite did get very warm for me. immediately! it was odd. I'm not sure about anything else happening, but I was also told that it could take some time to 'work' for me, as it gets to know me. I had decided to use it when I am reading. I do keep it other times at my bedside, but not under my pillow. I'm a tosser. I toss all the time over and over, and am afraid of ending up throwing my pillow (also known to do so) and have the stone fly out and break. I've had stones go flying from under my pillow before too. :laugh: at any rate, I may try to put it under the mattress tho and see what happens. I go back into the store on Friday and will ask the shop owner if it is a genuine stone or not. But, I do think she said it was from Czechoslovakia (Sp?) so, I imagine that confirms it. I'll keep you posted if I experience anything else.

Good luck with your queries :) I hope it goes well....as moldavite is a glass it will get warm very easy and conduct heat :)

tmgrl2

I wear mine every day, along with two chunks of silver, each with an inscribed poem. My moldavite is a tiny triangle that rests along side the silver chunks. From Czech Republic.

I have worn it for years??? My dreams have always been powerful and I usually remember them. I have kept dream journals for close to 50 years. Sometimes, I let the journals go, then pick them up again, since I learn so much from them.

I love the moldavite stone!

terri

Amatafrances

Moldavite is so strong that I use it for meditation only and never as a pendant...
It is a powerful open eyes dreams enhancer, and very refreshing too, like every green stone (Emeralds, Aventurines) in general for me.
I noticed also that it helps a lot for hair growth.

celticnoodle

My moldavite is the 'real' thing, though I do not have a paper to state this. I was assured it is not a fake, and after checking it out more closely myself, I do feel it is the real thing.

I have noticed a few things since I began to wear this on the same chain as I wear my Miraculous Medal on. (though the chain is gold and the moldavite is wrapped in silver. I need to buy a silver chain for it). My dreams are quite different lately. Very vivid. I have also realized that I am finally feeling better and calmer about the terrible upset that occurred between me and some family members a year ago. could be time healing the wounds, but I don't think so. Also other positive things seem to be occurring for me. so, while I am not able to say 100% it is the Moldavite, it is curious that it is all happening for me now that I have purchased this stone and wear it daily.

funny thing is that when I think that I need to purchase a silver chain to wear it on, I also feel that "no. keep it on the same chain with the Miraculous Medal", as if the moldavite or 'someone/something' is telling me not to wear it any differently. Also, when I go into stores to look for a silver chain, I never seem to find one I like/want. weird.

Egypt

Moldavite

Moldavite is a tektite and is the only "extraterrestrial" gemstone, which is found only in the Moldau Valley in Czechoslovakia. Lately there have been other green tektites or imitations that are called "moldavite," but only the Czech moldavite is the "real thing." It is associated with the heart and third eye (brow) chakras, as well as the crown chakra. Moldavite is also associated with the Star card of the Tarot. It strengthens and enhances inner journeys, channeling, cosmic consciousness, crystal consciousness, expansion, contact with interdimensional or extraterrestrial forces. It is a powerful stone, and its energies can at first be intimidating for those that are not aware of its energy, and tends to bring issues to the surface to be transformed, thus making it called "stone of transformation." When wearing moldavite, it is best to be mentally prepared and be properly grounded. Moldavite diminishes contracting or withdrawing energies. Moldavite in any form increases the depth and clarity of inner journeys. Moldavite has been said to raise the vibrational level of both the human race and the Earth. Physically, moldavite works excellently with other crystals and stones to raise the vibrational level of all healing, and also heals hair loss, fertility issues, and promoting new cell growth.

stella hoshiko

i have a piece given to me many years ago and i do have to agree that it's quite active compared to some other stones. the vibrations are easily felt but i certainly won't encourage sleeping with it though..gives you restless sleep time. it's better working with its charms while you're awake.