Websites and Presentation

Major Tom

Well, I've fixed the broken links - thanks IT. :)

I've also learned some of those parameters - thanks Macavity. :) The frames don't have borders anymore. :laugh: The site is now looking more like I intended it too, but I'm still on a learning curve so do doubt there will be further improvements. I'm hoping to add notes about each of the cards answering basic questions like: who is that? and why have you used those symbols?

Watch this space. })

Melvis

I like the site, MT! Very clean, simple, and easy to get to the individual cards.

I hadn't been to your site for a while...I really like your Wheel of Fortune and the Death cards! Is that your Astrological Chart on the Wheel? Great concept! I like the closeup on the 'face of Death' in the Death Card, too.

Peace,

Melvis
:TSTRE

Major Tom

Melvis said:
Is that your Astrological Chart on the Wheel? Great concept! I like the closeup on the 'face of Death' in the Death Card, too.

Thanks Melvis. :)

Yes, that's my astrological chart on the Wheel. The Death card features our own DarkElectric. ;)

Insomnia Turtle

Yeay! I finally got to see all of your cards.

I really like what you did with your site! It has a much smoother feel to it just by removing the frame boxes. I can't wait to see your next card, as well as your personal notes.

I'll be watching :)!