3 of wands as how he sees her?

calichick1985

Did a spread for myself and one of the questions was how my ex sees me and out comes the three of wands.

This relationship is one where I was always pursuing him and he'd see me at his leisure. Though I was unhappy in the relationship each and every time, I'd always return, asking for another chance. This last time though, he would not reply to my messages and I waited, giving him a time to respond. To this day, I cannot tell you if this was a punishment to me (it certainly felt like it) because I finally really stood up to him and disappeared for a bit. My gut says it was a bit of a punishment.

Finally, I felt as though I had enough of the waiting game and without a word- unlike each and every time I had left before, always explaining and explaining why I was unhappy- I picked up the remnants of my self esteem and walked away, blocking every mode of communication available without uttering one word. This was big for me, because every time before, he knew what I was doing in advance because I'd explain and explain.

Curious, I did a spread and I get all of the other cards, but the three of wands as to how he sees me...I'm split between:

-Since the pic in the card is the back and looking forward, not backwards, and it's how he sees me, I'm prone to believe that he feels like I'm moving on and not looking at him at all (he can no longer view my profile on facebook).

-OR, he doesn't see me at all, he's moving on to other things.

-OR, he sent me away like the boats in the picture (by not responding to my message) and is now waiting for me to return, like I always have.

What say you? Any other suggestions?

Grizabella

Deleted. Double Post.

Grizabella

In the 3 of Wands, the ships are coming back to port. This leads me to wonder if you leave him in hopes that by leaving, you're going to make him change in ways that you want him to change. You always came back, though, without him changing enough, so for one thing, that caused him to believe you'll never leave for good. You'll always come back. But more importantly, this time he may just be tired of the "go away/come here" game and doesn't want to play anymore.

And there are three ships coming back into the harbor. This may mean he's developed an interest in someone else this time.

calichick1985

In the 3 of Wands, the ships are coming back to port. This leads me to wonder if you leave him in hopes that by leaving, you're going to make him change in ways that you want him to change. You always came back, though, without him changing enough, so for one thing, that caused him to believe you'll never leave for good. You'll always come back. But more importantly, this time he may just be tired of the "go away/come here" game and doesn't want to play anymore.

And there are three ships coming back into the harbor. This may mean he's developed an interest in someone else this time.

Thank you!!

Grizabella

You're very welcome. :)

PAMUYA

How he see you? You put your plan out there, you are waiting to see how it pays off. He knows you are waiting for him to pull into port, no need to worry or hurry. You are predictable as the tides. This card has calculated energy, little emotion. One person waits, the other out in the high seas. He sees you waiting.

calichick1985

You were both accurate. He was waiting for me to come back to him, like I usually did. Alas, it didn't happen this time.