Thread of wands rx clarified by 3 of cups - relationship

Stellarized

Hey y'all!

I have been viewing these forums for the last year, gaining further insight to using my own. I am still learning the ways of the tarot and the meanings myself.

Recently, I have done a relationship spread and in the long term potential it had given me the 3 of wands? I took this as possibly further movement being blocked, halted, reviewing and looking at the relationship. I just had trouble with the meaning and how it pertained to the situation? I asked for a clarifying card it was another 3 this time the 3 of cups, abundance, joining, celebrations?

the spread also included the mental: ace of pentacle
Physical: 7 of pentacle
Spiritual: star

I would love to hear your interpretations :)

Thanks so much X

rwcarter

Moderator Note

Welcome to Aeclectic, Stellarized!

Please take a moment to read the UTC Posting Rules. You must provide interpretations for ALL cards that you list. If you only wish to discuss the two cards in the thread title, then please edit your post to remove mention of the other cards. If you feel those cards are important to provide context to the two cards you wish to discuss, then you need to provide interpretations for them.

Also, in UTC, you may list and/or discuss up to HALF of the cards from a reading. So if you listed the rest of the cards from the reading, you'll need to remove them so that the two cards can be discussed here in UTC or the thread will be moved to Your Readings where complete readings of any number of cards (one through the whole deck) are discussed.

rwcarter, co-Moderator of Using Tarot Cards