"Hanged Man" as "Who"?

SunChariot

le fey said:
May I make a small suggestion - as a step to altering focus and seeing things from a different perspective, see if you can use Tarot and do some positive readings to discover what is lovable about you... what you should appreciate about yourself, what your strengths are.. That is, build into the reading *positive* qualities and questions to break the cycle of negative focus.

It just sounds like before you think about who else might find something to love n you, you have to discover what you love about yourself. Start a love affair with yourself.

:) and from a Tarot perspective, forcing yourself to read out side of your comfort zone - in your case, forcing a focus on the positive - is a lovely way to stretch your Tarot wings and see the cards in a new light.

again very good advice. Loving yourself is the first step to being able to love others. It's ok if you have to work on that and please don't put yourself down for not loving yourself enough. I am working right now on the exact same issues. :heart:

Babs

meginmd

What kind of spread should I do to see what is positive about me?

nisaba

Make one up.

For example, if I wanted to fish for positives, I'd probably have a central card to indicate where I am right now, a card for what I am moving away from and a card about what I am approaching, plus a three-card fan on three things that are either good about me, or are less good about me but which I can work on right now to change easily.