Sun as an outcome

bladeraven

what is usually the significance of The Sun as an outcome??

contradiction

in a general defination, the sun is a "good omen". if reversed it would be "unknown or cloudy future". depending on the reading, you can then dive deeper into the actual significance, of the card. i use a one or two word description of each card as i lay it down to get a feel of where the reading is going. then i go back and dig deeper. so i would have to know what the particular reading was, the other cards involved etc..., some of the people here can give you a page of descriptions, insight about the significance of every part of the card. i wish i could, but my mind works, with breaking things down to their simplest form and going from there. now that i have rambled, back to the point, anytime you have the sun in the outcome position, no matter what else is there, things will be good.

contradiction

bladeraven

ahhhh

I think the part I usually have a hard time is the various interpretations that can come from a reading..

Fulgour

Clarification ?

If your question was "What is the significance of The Sun in the outcome position," and you drew one card and it was The Sun maybe I could venture a guess... but just in and of itself, how can one say? Tarot isn't just about the cards, it's about the entire situation, your question and the other cards... :)

fairyhedgehog

You can look up individual cards and their positional meanings at www.tarot.com

You need to click on Tarot, Readings, Tarot Tools, and click on 'look up any card'. They will charge you 'karma coins' but I've not had to buy any yet - you should get some just for joining.

I'm sure the purists here will be horrified, but it is a great site to play about on.

bladeraven

Trying to remember question at the time..LOL

Fulgour said:
If your question was "What is the significance of The Sun in the outcome position," and you drew one card and it was The Sun maybe I could venture a guess... but just in and of itself, how can one say? Tarot isn't just about the cards, it's about the entire situation, your question and the other cards... :)

It had to do with a relationship that is on and off right now...I was curious of how I should approach it and the possibilties of what could happen...one of the reason is that what is going on now...ties in strongly with a reading I had 8 years ago...and now things are coming to pass...so it was one of those..now it makes sense moments.

TemperanceAngel

To add, I have learnt with the Sun to never be too complacent....

Fulgour

bladeraven said:
It had to do with a relationship that is on and off right now...I was curious of how I should approach it and the possibilties of what could happen...one of the reason is that what is going on now...ties in strongly with a reading I had 8 years ago...and now things are coming to pass...so it was one of those..now it makes sense moments.
"8 years ago..."

1996= 1+9+9+6= 25= 2+5= 7
2004= 2+0+0+4= 2+4= 6

Maybe things have moved
from VII The Chariot
to VI The Lovers...

bladeraven

???

I feel like it's splitsville. Had to just break contact with him...things were too intense...I was too tired of his games and sent him an email just cutting things off....I guess the Lovers Card was indictive of a breakup??

Fulgour

Could be maybe, 7+6= 13