My Blank Cards

Little Baron

LoukezXV said:
pardon me if i sound silly lol... :p how can u know which card is which if ALL CARD are blank..??? O.O???? example u layout the card in a spread, & all are blank...???

Sorry for not explaining myself properly.

The card are all blank but the set I have has a border and the majors are titled. The minor cards have a little symbol in the corners.

Here's a scan.

LB

Attachments

• inspirationtarot.jpg
    inspirationtarot.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 77

gregory

Goodness, I never saw a deck like that before !

I wonder if it works for intuitive readings using only a couple of cards :(

Little Baron

That's what I mean. Maybe, looking into the gateway of 'The High Priestess', for example, you will be able to see more than 'just the image'.

I like the idea but will probably end up drawing on them anyways. Going to start this afternoon.

LB

SunChariot

very much looking forward to seeing what you come up with. :grin: I think you'll be happy with it. Nothing like a deck that contains your own memories in it to spark feelings in a reading.:grin: You're right, too there are so many clones out there. Why not go for something unique that will have a unique meaning to you when you can. (Althought that Inspiration Tarot looks fascinating--I can see why you bought it.)

And I am still here (and you can still PM me), LB if you ever want to compare notes on intuitive reading...:grin:

Babs

LoukezXV

hmmm... after looking ur scan... hmm... ya i agrees with u :p
like the blank-ness too.. i think with the border is nice enough.. can have more imagination during the reading... =D no pic is needed if u really like it blank :D