sun and star cards

jupiter

Hi

I'm new to this site and would really appreciate your feed back. I'm sure i have read somewhere that when the sun and star cards appear together in the same reading it means something good??

Can anyone help me out? I have been using tarot cards now for a while but often have trouble reading them fully.

jup

FaerieStorm

As always, any interpretation of a single card, or combination thereof, is dependent on the spread, position, and context of the reading. However, I can always speak in generalities...

The Sun and the Star are both celestial beings--they're actually both stars if you think about it--which give off infinite light and wisdom.

The Star usually indicates creativity, healing, hope, a "guiding light," etc.

The Sun is usually more in-your-face (but in a good way): grand awakening, knowledge and enlightenment, great happiness due to a deep realization, rejuvination, etc.

They do have their similarities, but also quite unique. If I were doing a general reading, I'd say that the SUN and the STAR indicate a truly happy and enlightening time; perhaps a moment in the Starlight or being the "star" among the people around you. Perhaps you've earned some level of respect or fame from your friends or family. Or, conversely, you've realized that life is what we make it, and only we can make ourselves the "star" in our own lives.

Either way, it's truly a blessing to receive both the Star and the Sun in a reading.

-FS

jupiter

Thank you for replying, you were the only one...