A Paradigm about how tarot works

TheOld

Hello Guys,
Theres a way to see how tarot works, it isn't the only way of seeing it but it's a usuable view that you can use to gain some clarity ;-)

First i'll go with a psychological view as we can see the tarot cards as archetype of the mind, so as an archetype they represent some personalities/way of doing that we can adopt in our life.

To compelment it i'll add a Law, it's the Law of attraction that say that: our psychocosm (mind universe) run on vibration/frequency and it will attract simmilar vibration on the marcrochosm (external world).

so now to have a mirror of our mind we just have to shuffle the tarot deck and if we just let out the control we'll see that theres is a tendency to attract cards that are kind of simmilar to what we was thinking when we took the cards.

theres is many way of seeing it like another one which is interesting is that theres is alternates futur and also more probable futur, so when we shuffle with a blank mind we are kind of attuning ourself with our most probable futur and it's why cards are doing sense.

Theres also the paradigm about super-counsciousness,counsciousness,sub-counsciousness that can be use to explain how our super-counsciousness use the sub-counsciousness to control our actions and make us take the "right" cards we need to see.

so many paradigm to have fun with ;-)
so you guys have surely think about some other, like to share with us ?

Omeada

star-lover

i was just then about to post a new thread about my daily 3 card draw!!!!

this morning i woke up and felt good and was going to be a good day and i drew some awful cards like 9 swords 5 swords, cant remember the last one

so i was a bit glum lol and surprised
after about 5 minutes i thought, hang on, i don't want those cards and asked god to give me some nice cards cos i was determined to have a nice day and i didnt accept the initial cards
i drew ace of cups, world and knight of pentacles

hmmmm

did he/she hear me? or what?
lots to think about here

TheOld

star-lover said:
god to give me some nice cards cos i was determined to have a nice day and i didnt accept the initial cards
i drew ace of cups, world and knight of pentacles
hmmmm

did he/she hear me? or what?

I view that the "I was determined" was the key point here :)
Your Will is verry powerfull and can changes things!!!!

And to illustrate the question "did he/she hear me?" i'll ask a question.
when you see/think about "god", is god IN your Counsciousness or is it your Counsciousness that is IN god ?

So how can we think about something whitout having this something in our counsciousness ?

If it's in your counsciousness so how can he don't hear you ? ;-)

Love
Omeada

star-lover

TheOld said:
I view that the "I was determined" was the key point here :)
Your Will is verry powerfull and can changes things!!!!

And to illustrate the question "did he/she hear me?" i'll ask a question.
when you see/think about "god", is god IN your Counsciousness or is it your Counsciousness that is IN god ?

So how can we think about something whitout having this something in our counsciousness ?

If it's in your counsciousness so how can he don't hear you ? ;-)

Love
Omeada

my first answer would be i am in god's consciousness always of course
he (ok keep saying he its habit etc) is in mine sometimes if im lucky
and yes he hears me when he is in my consciousness
its really exciting all this ! xx it feels like a joke - that everything is alright all the time and its just our lack of consciousness that makes problems/tries to figure it all out with ourminds

aaarrrgh going to go all over my head this sort of discussion lol - least i made a start

as to the reading i guess i took it as - ask and you shall receive
its like getting a bad horoscope reading for the day - i had one yesterday and refused to accept it lol
must be something to do with free will

*edit*
i just read what i wrote and it didnt make sense to me
i guess i meant god may be in my consciousness and i am in his but i don't know him like he knows me
there thats settled lol

WhiteWizzard

Jung and the I ching

Carl Jung made a study of the I Ching, reached very similar conclusions as did "The Old "at the start of the thread.

Ladybro

And what do you think about Fate or Destiny. Do you believe in these things/paradigmas? What about premonition? Or intuition?.

Ladybro

Hi Star-Lover:

Let me try this:

9 of swords and 5 of swords (may be your humor) or something you are still carrying on before yesterday and you can’t solve yet.

Ace of cups, world and Knight or pentacles: To me that was your daily spread

TheOld

Ladybro said:
And what do you think about Fate or Destiny. Do you believe in these things/paradigmas? What about premonition? Or intuition?.
Fate/Destiny have 2 face for my

first one, i see each being as a color in the rainbow, so someone follow his destiny when he is lightning his life with his own color and not trying to do things he don't have the resources to do ;-)

The other face is the one of responsabilities (again hehe), when you are doing an action, you are adding Karma to your destiny, you actions have to have some repercusions that you'll have to take responsabilities for; that's how we learn and make evolve our personalities.

Have a great day
Omeada

star-lover

complex concepts

fate = what you do from your own free will and the consequences
destiny = your best potential and you sometimes get that from your own actions but sometimes from above help

just my idea

funny today 3 women smiled at me reassuringly
once in a pub when she brought me my sandwich order (probably cos i was on my own and looking nervous/unconfident) , next in a dance class i got smiled at and lastly waiting in the car on the street for my daughter get an ice cream out of newsagent an old woman came out to her garden and smiled at me

i thought omg three fates - somethings about to happen/change
but then it could be my mind seeing things lol
reading too much at

Ladybro

May be you both are right about the way to interpret the concept of Fate and Destiny in a Philosophic way.
But I was talking about tarot. In tarot we have to connect our life with other life and its consequences to us, (beyond our free will.)
I think life in this world is no to be alone, there is a lot of rules also, differences environment, that many times blocking our free will or the possibility to take our own decision.
That’s why is very interesting reading tarot, inside of each spread we can find out those things that could modify our life or our free will