Tree Tarot (In Progress)

morticia monroe

I'm going to climb a tree and refuse to come down until my deck gets here.....lol.

Dana, if we're this excited and anxious, I can only imagine how YOU must feel.

Breathe in....breathe out....
breathe in...breathe out....

Enchanted Dale

So very beautiful.
I have to be around trees, many trees. Lots of green leaves.
Could not live in (South) Florida. Palm and scrub pines.
This deck will sell well.

minrice

faunabay said:
I'm holding off buying the new mass market Tarot of Dreams so I'll have the money for this one as soon as it comes out. But please hurry!! :p It's awfully difficult not buying the ToD. })

Freeze the plastic Fauna!

schmedrake

I'm climbing in the tree with morticia and refusing to water or fertilize any plants until I get to buy this deck!!!!

flying black kat

Dearest Dana:

Help, Help!!!

I am fighting off the urge to go in search of a FedEX driver and the printers who are processing our new treasures in the form of The Tree Tarot.

I have decided that the people responsible are not Tarot enthusis. I am waiting to read that "they" are holding all of the decks for ransom.

morticia monroe said it best, "Dana, if we're this excited and anxious, I can only imagine how YOU must feel."

Be at Peace and filled with joy.

Kathy

PS (My bit of sillyness for day)

adriayna

OH my goodness!!! The shipment is STILL delayed. It was supposed to be in my hands as of 4:30 or earlier today. And well, 4:30 came and went with no sign of the deck. Every time I heard a vehicle drive by, I jumped up and looked out the window expecting to see FedEx. So after 4:30, I called FedEx today and they said "sorry". And could give me no other information, not even a new estimated delivery date. Frustrating!

Mortecia: It seems appropriate that you will climb a tree in protest of the deck still not being available! I'll join you!

Flying black kat: Peace? I'm trying to be peaceful! But its hard when all that is standing between you and the project you've been pouring your heart and soul into for several years is a FedEx driver! LOL!

adriayna

schmedrake said:
I'm climbing in the tree with morticia and refusing to water or fertilize any plants until I get to buy this deck!!!!

Please don't take it out on the plants! The plants are our friends :). Take it out on Fedex! Stage a protest :p

morticia monroe

tree-sitters.bmp

You know where I'll be......

schmedrake

adriayna said:
Please don't take it out on the plants! The plants are our friends :). Take it out on Fedex! Stage a protest :p

It rained last night, so the plants are safe.

I can only imagine the torture and worry you're going through! Perhaps the trees are waiting for peak leaf peeping season to make their debut. It should happen up north in a day or two.

adriayna

Great news everyone! They have arrived today. YAY! They look pretty good too! The post office is closed for the remainder of the weekend, and I need to get there before I can offer them for sale so that I make sure I can ask for the correct amount for shipping both within the US and overseas. So I hope by Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest I can open these up for ordering. Woot!