Tree Tarot (In Progress)

SolSionnach

Gaaah!!!! Yes!

:D

adriayna, I assume that the website link in your post is the place to go to order (tomorrow, tomorrow, I luv ya, tomorrow!)?

F.M. Tarot

Do you have any idea how much the deck and the full color book is going to be?
Thanks! :)

adriayna

Yep, when the website is updated I'll post here.

The deck will be $25. If you want the deck and book, it will be $40. I'm also selling a complete Tarot of Trees set with incense, a small bag, a hand-painted deck box, the book, and the deck for $75.

I've also decided to sell the original paintings from the deck now that its printed. So you can get one of those as well if you'd like--almost all of them area available. ( I didn't want to sell them, but I just finished my Ph.D. and I have so many student loans...groan...lol!)

PS: I had a friend come over this evening and she asked me to do a reading with the deck. It is so nice! The cards shuffle smoothly and the finish is nice. I think everyone will enjoy it!

SolSionnach

Yes!

adriayna, can you tell me more about the bag the deck comes in, and the finished size of the deck (l x w x h)? Thanks!

emmsma

Any chance of the bag becoming available for purchase separately?

thorhammer

How lovely that you finally get to use your deck as intended, and that the finish is nice! Good for you. I bet that was a cracker of a reading, and you'll remember it for the rest of your life!

I'll want the deck and book, but I seem to remember ages ago that you and I sussed out some problems with sending the box etc to Australia, so I won't go for the set. I'll be chuffed just to have the deck and book!

\m/ Kat

faunabay

emmsma said:
Any chance of the bag becoming available for purchase separately?
I'm wondering about this as well. Because I'm definitely going to be ordering the deck and book as soon as you put them available. But I can't afford the $75 to get the whole set right now. I'd like to beable to order the bag or the hand painted box at a later time......if possible. })

SilentBreeze

I want the whole set...lol...Don't know if I can afford it at this point, may just end up with just the deck.....I'm so excited it's finally printed and ready for purchase. :)

minrice

So exciting! original paintings?! Oh my.
It might be nice to offer separate pieces of the set for sale, I realize the point is to buy the set, but so folks could slowly add to the collection as funds become more readily available?

Eagerly await your creation on the site!