Tree Tarot (In Progress)

faerieluca

ditto on the small hands!

SolSionnach

I just ordered the deck/book set - I'm very excited about this deck and can't wait to get it!

Just a note - paypal added $5 for shipping, is that right?

Any idea when your next batch will ship out, Adriayna?

morticia monroe

Oh wow, mine is here too, and where to begin!

First off the size is fantastic. It fits entirely easily and comfortably in my hands, making it the kind of deck that I'll carry shuffle often. And that always personalizes a deck for me quickly. Any smaller would have been too small, but this is just right.

Secondly, your artwork, Dana, is so, so perfect.. The trees are so expressive, and the use of "body language", color, and background tells so much. I also love the way the cards aren't over-drawn. Every scene has plenty to look at and draw from, but they aren't overloaded with too much artwork and symbolism.

I LOVE the colors used in the deck, and the black borders look nice.
The lamination is a little shiny, but it gives the deck a really great snap when it's shuffled. And after two days of shuffling with mine, it's softening up nicely and looking great. I think it will hold up very well.

GREAT backs! Really pretty.

And I read very fluidly with it. I knew I would. It's exactly what I've wanted from a tree tarot. I've loved my tree oracles, but I couldn't find the tree tarot I was looking for, and this one is it!

Congratulations, Dana!

minrice

morticia monroe said:
The trees are so expressive, and the use of "body language", color, and background tells so much. I also love the way the cards aren't over-drawn. Every scene has plenty to look at and draw from, but they aren't overloaded with too much artwork and symbolism.

I agree Morticia! but didn't know how to put it into words. The Trees really are so expressive with the way they are drawn, as though they are really feeling human emotions and events. Like the 5 Cups tree with its lovely branches snapped off and its crying. So moving.

faunabay

I knew she would, but Dana has promised to send out a replacement Queen of Swords for me. Usually if there's a missing card I get a bit apprehensive about whether I'll beable to get the company to replace it. But I wasn't worried at all with Dana. She's great!! And of course I also wasn't worried because anyone who comes up with such an amazing deck is an absolute wonderful person to begin with!!! :* :* :*

minrice

Just thought I would post a pic that has the Tarot of Trees box in it! Doesn't it just look lovely sitting on the shelf?

Attachments

• decks.jpg
    decks.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 94

SherryZoned

ohhh nice box!!

I love, love this deck!!

SolSionnach

My deck/book set just shipped - yippee!
Next week should be rad!

faunabay

SherryZoned said:
ohhh nice box!!

I love, love this deck!!
I just can't keep from touching them. LOL I keep picking up the deck and flipping through the cards. :D I keep petting them. })

jcwirish

So excited! I just ordered my Trees. I can't wait to get them.