Tarot of Claude BURDEL 1751 another FACSIMILE for 2015 !

Yves Le Marseillais

Claude Burdel deck is avaluable from today !

Sunday 31st May 2015

Hello to all,

It is official: I am ready to take your orders of this famous tarot of Claude BURDEL 1751 !
Here*: http://www.tarot-de-marseille-heritage.com/boutique/index.php?language=en

First come, first served as one say.

At the moment it is four tarots which are available in the shop:
Pierre Madenié 1709, François Chosson 1736, François Heri 1718, Claude Burdel 1751.
To lower postal charges, who regretably increased well I suggest you to take advantage of the joint release of the following tarot decks:
François/Franz HERI 1718
Claude BURDEL 1751
Explanation: January 1st, 2015, mail price rates made an enormous leap for the shippings (in particular on the international): of the simple to the double except €urope !!
I am forced to echo these increases of course, but fortunately for you faithful collectors, if you buy these two decks together, the shipment charges will fall a lot and thus everybody will gain at it.
Here is a photo of this tarot created in 1751 by Swiss Master cardmaker :
Claude BURDEL.
We have to deal with a small head of work there who is already reappointed well and who was imitated, done a pastiche and adapted to various markets.
But nothing is worth an original tarot " in its juice " and it is my guideline you know well it at the moment.
Furthermore, I claims that it will be a beautiful object in your own collection because the original used to make this facsimile turns out after my small international survey, and on-the-spot check in diverse countrys, to be the most beautiful existing known to this day.

I wait for your comments here well on.

Good spreads !

Cordially.

Yves

Attachments

• 3430 RESIZED.jpg
    3430 RESIZED.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 198

delizt

exciting news! beautifully done!!

Yves Le Marseillais

IMPORTANT: an IT error in the Shop and the other pages of my site:

IMPORTANT: an IT error in the Shop and the other pages of my site:

Hello all,

I have fresh news:

Bad news: an IT error had consequences on the prices of the tarots:
We work has to rectify the bug.

Good news:
The prices of the decks are going to FALL!!

Explanations:
In front of high rises in postage rates, I planned to LOWER the prices of ALL the tarots decks of the site Tarot of Marseille Héritage.
… Regrettably it is the opposite which happened: (((

Consequences:
Wait for my Green light to buy my Tarots.

The first buyers will be naturally compensated of differences.
They will have the choice: immediate Refund of the difference or equal reduction on the next tarot of their choice.

Thanks to you all for your understanding and of you supports.

Cordially.

Yves

Yves Le Marseillais

Smile IT error repaired: All is OK now

Friday 05th June 2015

Hello happy Forumers,

The site is now operational with the made repairs: OK! Phew....

Here:

http://tarot-de-marseille-heritage.com/boutique/

Thank you to Wilfried and Patrice Masters of the Mini Computer ha ha!

You can place at the moment your orders and benefit from the planned price drop!

Postal charges:

Fortunately the Zone €urope is not the most impacted by the increases of The Post office of January 1st, 2015 and thus for €uropéens the price total Game + Port had to turn (according to countries) around the prices 2014.

Our American friends they are going to benefit from the reduction in the US $ versus € change rate which limits (a little ...) the increase of the international sendings except €urope.

Thank you again for your enthusiasm. The adventure continues.

On the way towards new historic tarots already in cardboards.

Those who already ordered will be compensated:See my previous message.

Good week end to you.

Yves

Le Fanu

Great news! Are the decks (both decks; Burdel and Heri) ready and available for shipping? They look beautiful. Oh your heavenly contributions to the world of tarot...

Yves Le Marseillais

Busy bees

Great news! Are the decks (both decks; Burdel and Heri) ready and available for shipping? They look beautiful. Oh your heavenly contributions to the world of tarot...

Bonjour Le Fanu,

Yes we can !! ha ha !

But before ordering your own decks please wait for my private mail.

Decks are open for shipping everywhere and I am (with assistance of my dear Brigitte wife) checking decks card by card, wrapping Burdel, numbering resentation cards ect... Busy bees as said British.

Salutations from Marseille City Capitale of Tarot (s ??)

Yves

Astraea

I received the Burdel this morning (along with the Heri), and couldn't be happier with it. The facial expressions and colors draw me in and the deck is a joy to handle - sturdy card stock, lovely finish. Yves' boxes and wrapping papers are works of art in and of themselves. Thank you, Yves!

shaveling

My two copies of the Burdel arrived over the weekend. I'm delighted with them, and agree utterly with Astraea about the facial expressions. I'm off to stare at them some more.

delizt

Im looking forward to receiving my order of the Burdel!!

Yves Le Marseillais

Bound for USA !

Im looking forward to receiving my order of the Burdel!!

Hello Delizt,

I just checked: Your parcel just left FRANCE and is probably just flying over Atlantic Ocean at the moment....
2 days maximum to wait if custom is ok.

I can't wait to read your impressions and comments here.

Salutations from Marseille City in Provence France

Yves