The Primary Deck Reflections 2009 Sign-up & Discussion Thread

Manda

I have posted a PDR reading as well.

moonlitkim

I've posted my first PDR reading, about the current transition in my life. :D

~MoonlitKim

faunabay

I finally got my Light and Shadow spread done. And boy was it appropriate and something I really needed to hear!!

Asher

New reading posted about our first Tarot Meetup group (which went really well!).

faunabay

Asher said:
New reading posted about our first Tarot Meetup group (which went really well!).
Oh I'm so glad it went well Asher. :)

We've just had our second meetup. It was alot of fun and we already have quite a few people signed up for the third.

Asher

faunabay said:
We've just had our second meetup. It was alot of fun and we already have quite a few people signed up for the third.

Glad to hear it, faunabay! There seems to be a lot of interest...next month, we're throwing a birthday party for the RWS deck...100 years old! We're planning a short program on PCS' art & the importance of the RWS deck. Then we'll practice reading. I'm excited to watch it grow.

Asher

emmsma

Had fun today with the Magical Forest deck. Shuffled well, then made a story about myself from the cards as I went thru them, card by card.

Got more than half through the deck before I had to stop. (Would be easier if there was at least one day when I had the house to myself.)

Need to find time to post what I was able to do...

faunabay

Asher said:
Glad to hear it, faunabay! There seems to be a lot of interest...next month, we're throwing a birthday party for the RWS deck...100 years old! We're planning a short program on PCS' art & the importance of the RWS deck. Then we'll practice reading. I'm excited to watch it grow.

Asher
Oh how cool! The Rider Waite 100 yr. birthday! What a great idea!

Promise

Daily draw posted.

sapienza

I've finally posted a new reading in my blog.