The A. Nonny Mouse Promotional Tarot Deck: The Sequel!!!

canid

Can I start on next year's? Can I have the 9 of Pents to start? I have a couple of blank cards...

Sebavin

**sends AllIsOne extra mommy energy***

We are doing a "next year's" :bugeyed:????

Eowyn

I suggest a Nonny Lenormand.

Cat*

Sebavin said:
We are doing a "next year's" :bugeyed:????
Let me echo you here: :bugeyed:

I vote strongly and strictly against starting any new Nonny Decks before THIS ONE is completely and entirely finished and raffled off to its lucky recipients. Please. This thing is crazy enough as it is, without the added confusion of ANOTHER deck starting to be in the making...

gregory

canid said:
Can I start on next year's? Can I have the 9 of Pents to start? I have a couple of blank cards...
Do NOT use them. We may yet need them......

Cat* said:
Let me echo you here: :bugeyed:

I vote strongly and strictly against starting any new Nonny Decks before THIS ONE is completely and entirely finished and raffled off to its lucky recipients. Please. This thing is crazy enough as it is, without the added confusion of ANOTHER deck starting to be in the making...

I couldn't agree more......

Eowyn

gregory said:
Do NOT use them. We may yet need them.
Oh this is so true....

If we, crazy and not so crazy people of different parts of the world, different languages, different creeds, can follow a single idea, something with a purpose that is good, well intentioned... don't know. I'm rambling here. We all know what the A. Nonny Mouse Program and the Nonny Decks project represent. I just wish people with power (if you know what I mean) could have leaderships with positive outcomes like this.

I believe that the Nonny decks are more than a grain of sand. I'm very proud of being a part of this.

And happy it is almost done!!!! :D

Cat*

I've finished my cards! :party:

They'll go in the mail to gregory on Monday...

ETA: The violet is a bit redder in the originals.

Attachments

• 8swords.jpg
    8swords.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 71

Eowyn

Cat they are awesome! Good job!

gregory

They're GREAT ! Isn't it odd how the colours change when you scan.....