The A. Nonny Mouse Promotional Tarot Deck: The Sequel!!!

Cat*

After gregory's broad hint (thanks!), I have PMed Eowyn to find out if she's safe and if she feels like doing any more cards right now...

I won't send anything until I hear back from her.

If she can't do them, I'd be happy to step in for her and do the Three of Swords - unless someone else would like to draw the cards instead (after all, there are a lot of cards by me in this deck already). But let's wait for news first...

gregory

I have heard from someone ELSE in that area who is fine, so fingers crossed.

HOWEVER.

I need to post a time scale, as I don't want you all chewing the cat's tail and wondering.

As of March 30, I leave the country for 8 weeks. I CANNOT manage this from Canada - I shall be on the road a lot anyway and our dial up is appalling.

It is my PROFOUND hope that I will have everything from Ferry in time to post a list. THEN - it is my master PLAN to beat everyone up so that any spaces are filled before I get back, and to run the raffle the minute I get back - as in, post an advert and start collecting on June 1st.
Allow - what ? 2 weeks ? (while I scan away !) and then mail out the decks (and a couple of other goodies Ferry has stashed) to the lucky people.

I hope this meets with the general acclaim it deserves ??? })

If the package hits here AFTER I leave - I will try and start the raffle in mid June - assuming everyone has done their thing..... If they haven't, I bite.

Feretian

Decks are packed, quadruple wrapped, and headed to the UK tomorrow.

We still need:

two Ten of Cups

one Four of Cups

one King of Cups

two Eight of Swords

two Three of Swords

2 Queen of Pentacles

and a Happy Mouse.

gregory

8 Swords and QoP are with me already. Three of swords - we await word from Eowyn who is awaiting blanks (one set already lost in the mail) and who lives in Chile.... :bugeyed:

SO - rhombchick's cards seem to be lost in the mail (4 and 10 cups; sent)

Whose was the missing King of Cups (mythos did one, it says here... have you that or victoria.star's) and whose was happy mouse ?

Hello sweety mien mien.

Cat*

Here are my results of checking Feretian's list of missing cards against the status lists (please excuse any repetitions of what gregory has already said):

2 Ten of Cups / 1 Four of Cups
-- As far as I know, all four of these cards were done and sent by rhombchick. Now I wonder why we have one Four of Cups and who drew that one?

1 King of Cups
-- So mythos did only one of them? I hadn't been aware of that... victoria.star did the Knight of Cups (at least if my lists are correct), so I think we never assigned the second King.

2 Eight of Swords
-- These were done by me and have arrived safely at gregory's already.

2 Three of Swords
-- These were re-assigned to Eowyn who didn't get her first set of blank cards. We're currently waiting for her to get back to us after the earthquake (I PMed her), so no new blank cards have been sent yet. I have offered to do these cards if Eowyn says she's got other things to deal with right now.

2 Queen of Pentacles
-- These were done by Equidies and have arrived safely at gregory's already.

1 Happy Mouse
-- This card was originally assigned to someone else. I assumed truelighth did two of those but obviously that wasn't the case.

gregory, would you PM rhombchick and ask if she's ready to re-do her cards or if she'd rather hand them over to someone else? Maybe she can also clarify if she did only three of the cards instead of the four I assumed?

And do we now officially start searching for a new person to take on the King of Cups and/or Happy Mouse?

How long do you think we should wait for a message from Eowyn before we reassign the Threes of Swords anyway (just in case we don't hear back from her for quite a while)?

Granny Mouse, please give us poor confused Myce some direction(s)... :)

gregory

I have already PMd rhombchick. Who did tell ME she had done two of each, as I recall. So that is VERY strange.

I live in hope of hearing from Eowyn soon. I wouldn't start on doing her cards until she says so.

You are right about victoria.star; sorry; I can't read my own typing. I thought mythos had done both, actually, now that I think....

Would truelighth like to do another happy mousey ?

I will try emailing Eowyn, come to think.....

Eowyn

I'm Ok. Just got electricity back, the earthquake was the most overwhelming thing I've lived so far. This is my second e.q. but the first one was in '85 so I was little. I'll be back soon and tell more.

gregory

Thank GOODness ! ((((Eowyn))))

Cat*

(((Eowyn))) I'm very glad to hear you're safe!

I also got your PM where you say that you'd rather have someone else do the Three of Swords. I'd have loved to have more cards from you, but from how you described your current mail situation it really seems best to let someone else do them. And we still have your Moon and Empresses, after all! :)

Is anyone wild to do these two cards (if only to keep me from contributing even more of my designs ;))? Should we ask around? Otherwise I'll just use two of the blanks I still have and come up with something. That okay with you, Granny Mouse?

All Is One

Not to throw a monkey wrench into things, but I think I should redo my cards if I can do them this week. I was trying to get pregnant when I did them and the despair is all to obvious in the cards. I saw the set of colored markers around here, so if I were to mail them off within a week, who do
i send them to?

No matter what, the ones I sent are full of death and despair. I wouldn't suggest including them.