The meaning of the FISH card in love readings

krysia322

For those who are very good at Lenormand interpretation, what would Fish mean in terms of romance ? I keep getting it and it has absolutely NO relation with money or finances. Help !!

Thank you sooooo much for posting this question! It is exactly the question I have today and it fit the bill perfectly. :)

The replies have really been interesting. I think in my case, the one that seems to apply best is the "deep connection" concept mentioned by Tarotlyn. For example, in a reading I just did for myself, the Anchor and the Fish came up (again, for the Fish). I happen to know that this man and I have shared many (Fish) Lifetimes (Anchor) together, thus "long-term deep connection".

You guys are awesome. Thank you!

ana luisa

Thank you sooooo much for posting this question! It is exactly the question I have today and it fit the bill perfectly. :)

The replies have really been interesting. I think in my case, the one that seems to apply best is the "deep connection" concept mentioned by Tarotlyn. For example, in a reading I just did for myself, the Anchor and the Fish came up (again, for the Fish). I happen to know that this man and I have shared many (Fish) Lifetimes (Anchor) together, thus "long-term deep connection".

You guys are awesome. Thank you!

happy the thread gave you some insight ! :)

Rev_Vesta

For me Fish means Good Fortune..... as the question was re love/relationship maybe it was a statement of receiving Good Fortune (abundance ) in love, within the relationship.... ( not of finanacial wealth but of happiness, luck......

Totally dependant on the question inregards to getting the answers re the Fish....

EG.... The question is "What will I receive inreagrds to my Spirituality?" and the answer received via the Fish..... Good fortune re an abundance of being in the flow, development within the Spirituality, growth of abundant abilties...

look at it symbolically and it totally makes sense........ I do love the fact of the Lenormand being a complete system within its self but intuitively you gather the information re the understanding of what is expressed through the use of it's sepcific meanings........

Teheuti

For me Fish means Good Fortune.....
I can certainly see how you get this meaning, however, what are your main meanings for Clover and Sun? Aren't they also good fortune and success?

Rev_Vesta

I can certainly see how you get this meaning, however, what are your main meanings for Clover and Sun? Aren't they also good fortune and success?

Sun- beautiful warm optimistic everything will turn out all right ...........maybe not what you expect but it will be okay.........

The Clover- lucky card, very blooming and positive.......Things growing .........and are positive ....

Are the meanings in Titania's book..... which is what I have been working with.....

annie27

Fish- abundance. Depending on the surrounding cards, could be abundant feelings ( Heart) or many relationships - a player....

Teheuti

Are the meanings in Titania's book..... which is what I have been working with.....
Thanks for letting me know. If I remember correctly all Titania's meanings tend to lean toward the positive, don't they?

Rev_Vesta

no -ship stagnant (stuck)
-Clouds-worry-negative
-Snake-deceit
-Whip- Strife, quarrels, punishment
-Bird- gossip
Fox- not telling the truth, dishonest
Mouse someone not to be trusted

no and some combinations can also be negative... but how do you turn them around to create positive energy? Choice is yours.....

Teheuti

Ah, I'm wrong. It seems that Titania's is more traditional than I remembered.

AzulParadiso

Abundant feelings, I like that! Or "rich" feelings since it's a money card =D

Fish- abundance. Depending on the surrounding cards, could be abundant feelings ( Heart) or many relationships - a player....