The Marvelous Oracle of Oz

opalbutterfly

Oh wow, these are fascinating!

Thoughtful

You have done it again! got me hooked. This looks to be a great deck. Only hope l can afford it when you complete it, will have to ask for some christmas money :laugh:

BodhiSeed

I agree with everyone else here - this is a fantastic deck. :) The collaged 3-D effect is excellent; it's like peeking in someone's scrapbook!

Cocobird55

What a great idea! I look forward to watching its progress.

Freder

Ending and Pressing On

In the last few days I've finally been able to type "The End" to active work on the Zirkus Mägi and its related projects.

This has freed me up to get cracking on the Oz Oracle, and I've dived in and am enjoying the work very much. The deck is now up to 41 cards!! -- so if you haven't looked recently, there's lots new to see.

No way, nohow will the deck be done before the end of the year (as I had originally hoped), but the end of January is looking like a distant possibility.

Hope you like the new cards!

http://ozoracle.blogspot.com

AJ

I'm not looking anymore, I love to have things to look forward to and this deck is it!
I'll just set pensively by the window and wait for the 'it's a go' word :)

GlitterNova

I was just remarking to myself a few weeks ago about the fact that there aren't any big Oz-themed tarot (or, in this case, oracle) decks. Especially with the popularity of Baba's Alice tarot (Oz and Alice have always aesthetically felt similar to me). This deck is overdue! The deck artwork looks great, tbh comparable if not better quality than many of the oracle decks I've seen recently come out by large publishing companies.

faerylvr

I will simply be waiting for the end of January. This is on my wishlist...I'll be watching closely.

Shalyn

Wow. I don't really do oracles, but I'm loving this one. I'm loving your blog commentary even more!

If you're going for 72 cards, why not go a full 78? Most of your cards correspond with Tarot anyway.

I do look forward for it to be finished.

MoonGypsy

Wow, looking good, Freder! i received Tarot of the Zirkus Magi yesterday, and
love every single card! So, i am really looking forward to this one, too! [Love OZ!]