3-Phase Daily Orientation Spread

Barleywine

I've wanted for some time to create a daily draw spread that targets specific focus areas: "Self" (mundane actions, mental/emotional issues, spiritual/ethical considerations), "Other" (interpersonal/social interactions) and "External" ("big picture" impacts). I figured it would be a good opportunity to use the cards in sub-groups according to "rank" (minors, courts and trumps), with the first set aimed at self-orientation matters, the second one at small-scale (one-on-one and limited group) social orientation and the third at "outer world" orientation (anything beyond one's immediate environment that might impinge upon one's life).

The idea is to separate the deck into three sub-packs, then shuffle and deal each one into its target area. Ask a slightly different question for each shuffle: "What should my "Self" focus be today?"; What should my "Other" focus be today?"; What should my "Outer World" focus be today?" Reversal can be used if you want. The reading is straightforward and can be used as advice about things to watch for during the coming day. The question could also be focused on longer periods of time.

Attachments

• 3-Phase Daily Orientation Spread.pdf
    33.6 KB · Views: 576

Barleywine

I just updated the spread to include some more on-point, less rhetorical, questions for each focus area.

Tanga

Barleywine - may I use and post this on my facebook Tarot blog page please?
(labelled as yours of course).

Catches my fancy - even though I'm in some kind of Tarot burnout presently - Lol...

Barleywine

Barleywine - may I use and post this on my facebook Tarot blog page please?
(labelled as yours of course).

Catches my fancy - even though I'm in some kind of Tarot burnout presently - Lol...

Certainly, go right ahead. It might also be published in the ATA monthly newsletter, but I think they must have enough of my stuff for the next two years now.

Tanga

Certainly, go right ahead. It might also be published in the ATA monthly newsletter, but I think they must have enough of my stuff for the next two years now.

Thank you! :)