Strife and the emporers wand.

TenOfSwords

I found a very peculiar connection between them. It's a bit long so please bear with me.

Background:
-Strife has been showing up in future placing over the last couple of months and The Emporer has been showing up a lot as well.

-The Emporer is my life-card (personality card).

-I'm a Sun leo with a Saturn conjunction (Bad combination)

-I'm currently "blessed" with a Saturn return (from hell apparently).

It all starts to get interesting when looking at the fact that 5 of Wands' astrological correspondance is actually Saturn in Leo. This card is definately my Saturn return in my readings.

The 4 of Wands is completion... stability of the expressed element... it has stable form. Next step adds a 1 that brings conflict again and we have strife... a force of will oppresses an already established form.

The jump to looking at the Emporer, the 4th Major is conceptually easy and linking him to the completion of the 4 of wands should be straight forward (he has a stable form of his will (Jupiter symbol of his legs) keywords like benevolence established domain). Then comes the wand he's holding. It's definately a symbol of his will (rams head) and a symbol of his ruling over his domain. That aligns it perfectly with the 5th wand in the 5 of wands.

The Emporer is actually holding the 5th. wand from strife.

I can't remember having seen that connection mentioned anywhere?

Anybody else have mysterious connections show up (Like the fact that Adjustment is holding the Ace of Swords etc.)?

hope

TenOfSwords said:
The Emporer is actually holding the 5th. wand from strife.

I can't remember having seen that connection mentioned anywhere?

Anybody else have mysterious connections show up (Like the fact that Adjustment is holding the Ace of Swords etc.)?

I don't see that the Emporer is holding the 5th wand from Strife. It looks just like the one rams-head wand from Completion to me (it's even at the same angle). I'm still very new to all of this, so maybe I'm not able to look deep enough into the symbols yet.

The Ace of Swords on Adjustment is as plain as day now that you point it out. And it's sooo appropriate.

I don't know how "mysterious" this is, but I've noticed a connection between The Hierophant and The Universe. The four faces drawn into each of the four corners on The Hierophant have corresponding faces drawn into each of the four corresponding corners of The Universe. (Did that make sense?) They are "silent" and withdrawn for the Hierophant, offering him nothing but blank stares. They are cold and empty. When they reappear on The Universe, they are overflowing, warm, and embracing. They have expanded and are fully present.

Interesting...

ravenest

The Heirophant, being a student and teacher of magick utalises the 4 elements in his workings, yet this is a limited aspect and interpretation of the elements and is somewhat static.
On the Universe card, the Universe is in a process of being created or re-created so the elements are active and dynamic and contributing to the process.