Contemplating an oracle deck:Scrying

SphinYote

I'm not sure it would work as Tarot, per se, but I am wondering what others would think,

I'm thinking about making images with a blank spot that people could use for scrying on.

Examples of possible images:

The classic scrying mirror or crystal ball, a crystal/various stones, bodies of water, windows, dark knots in trees, candle flame, sky, even a blank computer screen or a fractal with a useful visual structure.

1. Would there be an interest in such a thing as an oracle deck?

2. Do you think a guidebook with symbolic foci or meditations for each image would be useful?

3. The color base for scrying (don't know if I'm explaining this well): but is a solid color preferred, could it be varied? Things like reflectivity (which would be related to lamination and printing method used? What do you prefer when it comes to an object that you use for scrying? Dark? Light?

And, considering that I'm usually decent at coming up with ideas, but not so much with following through, if anyone is especially inspired by this idea, you're welcome to try your own hand at it.

I'm thinking one possible way to add shininess and depth would be to include a glass fronted frame to put the cards in, but that probably wouldn't go well with publishers, who are probably, looking for things easily shipped....maybe plastic would be OK, but it just doesn't seem the same to me...;).

Ideas? Thoughts?

Thanks,

Yote

Guiding Cauldron

If YOU believe in this project strongly enough no amount of peoples opinions good or bad will diswade you. :)

It will come to you if its right xoxo