The A. Nonny Mouse Promotional Tarot Deck Parts I, II & III

stefficus

those're fanTAStic, jyscal! i like the 5 especially. dark robes, bright sun... very, very nice. :thumbsup:

Jyscal

stefficus said:
those're fanTAStic, jyscal! i like the 5 especially. dark robes, bright sun... very, very nice. :thumbsup:
thanks stefficus!! Im so glad you like them. The 5 is my favourite as well, for the six i thought id do something different seeing as though the 5 so closely resembles the RW. Thanks for the encouragement!

Cat*

Jyscal, I see a link between your 6 of Cups (to throw out a keyword: nostalgia) and the Hierophant (tradition) - because of the arrangement of figures, similar to the RWS version of the Hierophant - that I find very interesting!

Love the glasses on Granny Mouse and the fiery sun!

Feretian

Ditto, ditto, ditto to everything above!

That is one despondent mouse in the five. Look at those drooping whiskers...the slouched shoulders...

Very Heirophanty six, indeed. Love the "Fairy Tales".

Also nice clear colors...what did you use?

Debra

They are both delightful. The 6 family looks like they are IN a book, and that green-cheesy moon on the 5!

Jyscal

Cat* said:
Jyscal, I see a link between your 6 of Cups (to throw out a keyword: nostalgia) and the Hierophant (tradition) - because of the arrangement of figures, similar to the RWS version of the Hierophant - that I find very interesting!
Love the glasses on Granny Mouse and the fiery sun!
i see nothing gets past you cat*lol! I think i got the idea from you! Am i right? The sun did take awhile to do but i think it came out pretty well. Thanks so much for kind words it means alot.
Feretian said:
Ditto, ditto, ditto to everything above!
That is one despondent mouse in the five. Look at those drooping whiskers...the slouched shoulders...
Very Heirophanty six, indeed. Love the "Fairy Tales".
Also nice clear colors...what did you use?
copex. I got them from a friend who used to do art in school. She assured me they won't smudge though. Im happy they're ok for you and should post them to you next week sometime. Thanks feretian!
Debra said:
They are both delightful. The 6 family looks like they are IN a book, and that green-cheesy moon on the 5!
i wanted the moon to be a bit more eccentric but it was hard to do so it did'nt come out exactly right. Thanks very much debra!

blackroseivy

Mom's in the hospital, so I'm not sure when I'll be able to finish, but I know it won't take me long once I'm home, probably sometime next week.

lark

Jyscal thay are so excellent...!!!
Beautiful colors I love the moon...looks plenty authentic to me.

I'm working on mine this week almost got my two 3 of Wands done.
Hopefully I can get a picture up by Sunday.

edit...forgot to say Truelighth I love the hobby horse idea...very cute...it was my favorite toy too...I cried when the sawdust started coming out of mine and my mom threw it away...:(

Chronata

I finished two ages ago...and just realized now that I never sent them back...

If I do...will I get two more cards so I can recreate the pages?

All Is One

Truelighth, I love the hobby horse and it's a great card!

Jyscal, I can't possibly explain how effective your cards are! The colors, the designs......wow.

I'm going to start mine soon. Maybe even later tonight. It was very inspirng to see you guys post your cards today! Thank you!

Jyscal, you get a virtual spanking for not being in the last minute crew anymore.

But it is delivered with a peacock feather because your cards are so wonderful.