I'm making a 'new' 'bear' tarot deck...

tarotlyn

Presenting: THE KING OF WANDS...I love him so much!

:heart::) ...here he is: (comments please)

PHOTO : The finished King of Wands :*

:heart: tarotlyn

Attachments

• WANDS.KING.FINISHED.jpg
    WANDS.KING.FINISHED.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 102

GryffinSong

The king is awesome. Wonderfully regal!!! :heart:

tarotlyn

:heart:...I really like him as well and I think I am getting better at this process somewhat...
Hopefully that will keep up as long as possible. Let's see what tomorrow brings :bugeyed:...a new Hanged Man 'halo' perhaps? :laugh:

tarotlyn

Quester

What a regal King Of Wands!!

Debra

These are great, Lyn. I'm getting a real kick out of watching this thread :heart:

tarotlyn

The king is awesome. Wonderfully regal!!! :heart:

:heart: Thank you! GryffinSong! I really enjoyed creating that one!
...and in a minute I will be posting his 'wife'!...and she is regal as well...a pair, those two! LOL

What a regal King Of Wands!!
:heart: Glad you like him, Quester. I am trying to get as close in image to the RW deck as I can...
It is taking some tedious work! YIKES!!!

These are great, Lyn. I'm getting a real kick out of watching this thread :heart:
:heart: Thank you Debra! I am getting a kick out of watching myself doing this!!! :bugeyed::laugh:
I had no idea just how really involved this project would be! I am really getting into it though.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE doing this...so I do not see myself quiting anytime soon.

I think it is going to be a really cute deck, and one I would use myself and I usually don't
read with animal decks that much. I guess we all change our opinions from time to time...
AND it is a woman's prerogative...right? Ha Ha :laugh:

So, keep watching Debra, and it will be good to get your input also.

:heart: tarotlyn

MoonGypsy

Lynnie, each one is better than the last...:love: i am soooooo proud of you...and bless your dedication to this fabulous project! :D

tarotlyn

Queen of wands

:):heart:...wow, I finally finished the Queen of Wands today...that was very involved :bugeyed: YIKES
...but she matches very well with the King, so I am happy with it.

You be the judge: Hope you like her as much as the King!

PHOTO The finished Queen of Wands

:heart:tarotlyn

Attachments

• WANDS.QUEEN.FINISHED.jpg
    WANDS.QUEEN.FINISHED.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 97

MoonGypsy

:party: OH I LOVE LOVE LOVE THE QUEEN OF WANDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:party:

GryffinSong

She's gorgeous!!! And you're right, she goes perfectly with her king. :heart: I love the cat and the sunflower and the queen's expression. She really is fabulous!!!