Lost and Found Cards Singles Bar

Scion

SO not a big deal. He'll make it when he makes it. :) The Knight of Cups is usually that way isn't he. ;)

Scion

BodhiSeed

Extra Temperance

I have an extra Temperance card from the beautiful Fairytale Tarot if anyone needs it.
Many blessings,
Bodhran

smokey

edit to add extra Faery Wicca cards now gone, sorry!!

nightillusion

lunakasha said:
I am missing three cards from the Sharman-Burke deck:

4 of Pentacles
Page of Pentacles
6 of Wands

I bought the set (Beginner's Guide to Tarot) from amazon several months ago, and it had three extra cards in place of the three they left out (above). :( Since then the poor *freak* deck has sat untouched on a shelf.

I wrote to the publisher, St. Martin's Press, several times, and even mailed them the extra cards along with a self-addressed, stamped envelope.
I essentially begged them to send me the missing cards....but never got a response.

If anyone has some extra cards to spare, or even an entire deck to sell, please let me know. Thanks!

:) Luna

I have these cards to send you if you'd like. PM me with your address.

I am also looking for some cards.

I need the Fool, High Priestess, Emperor, Sun, and the 1, 2, and 3 of Pentacles for the Cosmic Tarot (Norbert Losche). If anybody has these, I would love to have them!

Best,
Rebecca

ArwenNightstar

Scion said:
SO not a big deal. He'll make it when he makes it. :) The Knight of Cups is usually that way isn't he. ;)

Scion

LOL! He is ambling your way to you even as I type. Might be there already. I put in a small extra from one of my birds. Enjoy!

lunakasha

nightillusion said:
I have these cards to send you if you'd like. PM me with your address.

Thanks Rebecca, but I am actually all set now.....
Cerulean was kind enough to send me her extra Sharman-Caselli deck :D

and THEN, to my complete shock and surprise, I finally received the missing cards from the publisher! :eek: Since I did not need two complete decks, I gifted one of them to my friend, who LOVES them....so a happy ending for everyone!

Thanks anyway though....sorry I can't help with the missing Cosmic cards.
That deck is still on my wishlist, every time I look at it, I fall in love....

baba-prague

We have lots of spares for most of the cards of our decks (bit short of first-edition Tarot of Prague, but it's almost OOP in any case) - we always keep everything that the printer has left over. I vaguely thought that any cards not needed can be released or used for collage - they would make amazing collages or decoupage on a piece of furniture.

The very first batch of Fairytale that went out had problems in about one in ten decks (far, far too high a proportion, we were horrified when we found out). We caught it, and recent batches are fine - and we've have been mailing out cards whenever necessary as the original batch shows up. But the odd thing is that the missing cards are usually the Page of Wands (which shows Baba Yaga's house) and The Devil. I really did wonder if there was someone doing the collating who, consciously or not, didn't like handling those cards? It just seems a weird little coincidence that those are so often the ones missing.

nightillusion

lunakasha said:
Thanks anyway though....sorry I can't help with the missing Cosmic cards.
That deck is still on my wishlist, every time I look at it, I fall in love....

I'm glad you got your missing cards! And I didn't mean to just ask you if you had any of the Cosmic deck, that was for anybody who might be listening! (she says hopefully! ;-)

Scion

Knight of Cups

Arwen!

He just arrived. Thank you so much for sending him on soft wings...

Scion

smokey

These 3 are extras I have from the Celtic Dragon, if someone needs any of them.

*Ace of Wands

*15 Chains

*4-The Emperor