Lost and Found Cards Singles Bar

cSpaceDiva

Woo!

My Hoi Polloi is complete! :TSTAR

Thanks WooMonkey :D

phetish

Wanted - partial decks for project and Rider-Waite for study

hi folks...

i'm working on a project and would like to use as many tarot cards as i can get my hands on. i'm not picky about style or size - doesn't even need to be a complete deck! address is listed below, for your convenience.

** if you include your return address and name i will re-imburse you (by check) for the cost of postage up to $2.00 (full deck via media mail should be under 2 bucks) **

also,

if anyone has an old Rider-Waite laying around, i could use one for study.

Thanks!

personal contact information removed by moderator

WooMonkey

You're most welcome cSpaceDiva! It's good to hear that your deck is now whole. :)

firecatpickles

I just got my Devil card from Elven -I feel complete now. Robyn Goodefellow in da houze!

TY | KK

Elven

KK
}) Mwahahahahahahahahahaha
Your welcome!!

linabeet

The Wheel of Fortune from my Morgan Greer is still spinning away out there - anyone find it?

(maybe the deck was tired and needed a fordec sabatical)

I found an ace of clubs on the ground the other day. Perhaps my luck is returning.

Michael

A friend of mine is missing the Ace of Pentacles from the Mythic Tarot. Does anyone has a spare one at all please?

Michael :)

jackdaw*

Long shot ... my Omaggia ad Erte is missing the Moon. I do have a scanned image of the card and have printed it out, but if anyone does have a proper card I'd be grateful :)

westsidegirlygirl

My son tore the Judgement card from my Aquarian Tarot in half.

Someone posted a while back that they had an incomplete Aquarian deck with a solid blue background, but mine has a blue and white background with some wavy lines and half circles arranged like fish scales and triangles in the corners. This deck was purchased around 1980 or so.

Any chance that someone has an incomplete deck like this? I am worried that the solid blue background deck would be a different size or weight, although I guess I wouldn't know without looking at it.

Leleii

Rider-Waite Deck

I am missing the VI Chariot. I think I have the 1971 Rider-Waite Deck.
It has a blue plaid back and no extra cards or copyright.
I would really love to find the VI Chariot, so that my deck is complete.
I would even settle for a blank card with a plaid back and write The Chariot on it.
Please help me to make my deck complete.
Thank you.
Leleii