The Transparent Tarot

Aura Wolf

Now THIS I like.

How innovative of you!

Sidhe-Ra

Thank you so much StarSpirit, Deckster and Aprilfool!

It certainly is fun playing with all the different images and seeing what forms- and thinking of how I'm going to make all the minors work!

Blessings,

Em x

nicki

new favourite

ok, ive got a new favourite the 3swords+6+16 is fabulous.

well done

nicki

gregory

I expect Death to be my favourite. :TDEAT It usually is !

Is it posted yet ? I can't see it :D

Sidhe-Ra

Okay, gregory, perhaps I'll toddle off and draw Death right now...

Em xx

P.S. Thanks Nicki! x

Voron

gregory said:
I expect Death to be my favourite. :TDEAT It usually is !

I always like to see Judgement/Aeon/(insert 'reckoning'-related name here)/XX. Probably because I was born on the 20th. I especially like non-traditional versions...can't wait!

The 3's are awesome! But I think the 3 of swords needs counselling...poor soul...

gregory

Sidhe-Ra said:
Okay, gregory, perhaps I'll toddle off and draw Death right now...

Em xx
WAY TO GO ! Thanks. *bites what remains of nails in anticipation !* :D

whipsilk

I've been without a computer for several weeks, but now I'm back -- and discover this simply awesome thread -- awe-inspiring both in concept and execution. I own, and love, the Tarot of the Sidhe, but this is so far beyond that in scope

Although it looks like I'll be something like #147, put me down for a deck. I MUST have one.

Magnificent! It's bound to be THE deck of 2007, maybe even the naughts...and who knows, it may become the Rider-Waite of the 21st century.

Sidhe-Ra

whipsilk said:
I've been without a computer for several weeks, but now I'm back -- and discover this simply awesome thread -- awe-inspiring both in concept and execution. I own, and love, the Tarot of the Sidhe, but this is so far beyond that in scope

Although it looks like I'll be something like #147, put me down for a deck. I MUST have one.

Magnificent! It's bound to be THE deck of 2007, maybe even the naughts...and who knows, it may become the Rider-Waite of the 21st century.

Gosh, I'm not sure what to say to that! Thank you whipsilk- I'm sure I'm not worthy of such praise, but I will do the best I can to make it an original, insightful and fun deck for everyone. :)

Haven't had chance to get any work on Death done yet, due to little Willow, who is very nearly four, indulging in attention-seeking wetting her pants type activities :(

So, hopefully later I can put some music on, relax, and get creating!

Many Blessings,

Em xx

Sidhe-Ra

Death and Judgement

I finally managed to find a bit of time today, so here, (by popular request!), are Death and Judgement.

I've shown them here seperately, then together, and then combined with a couple of minors, to give you an idea :)

Love and blessings,

Em x

Attachments

• Death.jpg
    Death.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 181
  • Judgement.jpg
    Judgement.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 179
  • 13+20.jpg
    13+20.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 168