Anyone else using Sharman's "My Tarot"?

saoirse1561

I just started working on this deck, taking my time coloring each card to best fit my style.

I do have one question for anyone else who has used/colored this deck - what kind of sealant did you use on the finished cards, if you used one at all?

I'm worried about the colors fading/smudging with use so I was thinking some sort of spray to keep the color in place would be good and I do have one that I used for pencil drawings, but I wanted to see if anyone else had tried this first. I'd hate to use it only to find that it messes up the cards in some way!

Thanks in advance for any advice you can give me.

blue_fusion

Gayla said:
There is a spray you can get...Playing Card Coating

http://www.plaincards.com/Shop/shop...+Coating+-+ONLY+SHIPS+TO+THE+CONTINENTAL+U.S.

Hope this helps.

Good luck with your project, I've been thinking of doing one myself. :)

have you tried using the spray? won't it darken the colours? seems like a very convenient product for them "colour your own decks". speaking of which, does the "My Tarot" come unlaminated? i can imagine how ungainly it is to put colour on an already-laminated deck.

saoirse1561

Yes, its unlaminated; I can't imagine the nightmare it would be trying to use colored pencils on something laminated! LOL