I finished my first wand crafting experiement

MizGrace

As promised my first wand

rose quartz moon face at top. base quartz sphere, wrapped in silk cherry blossom branch hand painted and wrapped. I really enjoyed making this. for love protection and moon magic.

http://i.imgur.com/GGX2Vna.jpg

id love your feedback.

Redfaery

That is beautiful. It looks like something that a magical princess would use.

MizGrace

Thanks RedFaery im enjoying making them working on a smaller egyptian style wand atm.
I will post that up soon. went gemstone collecting and bought a bundle of items to attach to wands. so many trees here and branch falling why not make the use of it. wands falling at my feet.

question in time would it be worth making them for others? selling them.

http://imgur.com/a/yv0bx a closer look at tip of wand amethysts added now and a vintage necklace wraps round it. The quartz tip came from a stall

thank you

MizGrace

celticnoodle

Oh! it is SO LOVELY!!!

You did a great job and I agree--it looks like something a fairy princess would own.
:)

Very, very nice, MizGrace!

Thanks RedFaery im enjoying making them working on a smaller egyptian style wand atm.
I will post that up soon. went gemstone collecting and bought a bundle of items to attach to wands. so many trees here and branch falling why not make the use of it. wands falling at my feet.

question in time would it be worth making them for others? selling them.

http://imgur.com/a/yv0bx a closer look at tip of wand amethysts added now and a vintage necklace wraps round it. The quartz tip came from a stall

thank you

MizGrace

wow! falling at your feet--it does seem the Universe is trying to tell you to make more indeed and sell them to others!

MizGrace

Thanks celticnoodle,

not sure on the confidence to make more but, who knows time will tell! have a great weekend and thank you for the input. working on a blue one at the moment.

Tanga

MizGrace - very fae princess. :)

Too much ribbon for me.
But on the subject of selling - ofcourse!
Have you had a look at the variety of wands people sell on ebay, etsy, etc?
There's sure to be space for your style. (I've bought some wands off there myself).

:) :).

EmpyreanKnight

Great job, MizGrace! I'm excited to see the blue since that's more of my color. When you finish it, you'd have twin wands of dual masculine-feminine energies. I think you would be able to perform some pretty interesting rituals with them. :)

MizGrace

I am still working on it I decide I wanted something to link in with my rebirth stage in life. so I searched out stones blue and typed in angels so I came across some kind of angel stones with white flecks throughout them and I am yet to fit these into the wand. I am having issues with positioning these onto the wand right now some of the braiding needs changing. I am going to spruce it up and think I will add some golden braiding into it.

I had best get on with it now!

EmpyreanKnight

I am still working on it I decide I wanted something to link in with my rebirth stage in life. so I searched out stones blue and typed in angels so I came across some kind of angel stones with white flecks throughout them and I am yet to fit these into the wand. I am having issues with positioning these onto the wand right now some of the braiding needs changing. I am going to spruce it up and think I will add some golden braiding into it.

I had best get on with it now!

Perhaps your blue angel stone with white flecks on them is Angelite?

I bet the blue wand you're currently making would be as nice or maybe even better than the pink one. Do show us pics once you finish it, alright? :)