the influence of asteroids in our charts

Minderwiz

Lee Lehman is one of those high reputation Astrologers who is high on my 'list of want to reads' although at the moment I've only touched on some of her articles.

I think I came over as a little too dismissive in my previous comments - What I meant to convey is that used carefully Asteroids can enhance the tone and colour of a reading but they do need to be used with care by someone who has already established the basics.

My version of AstrolDeluxe has 50 Asteroids available for chart reading and I fear that that sort of easy availability lead to the view that because they are there they must be used. This can create confusion and muddy readings. Using the four that Astraea suggested keeps things under more control. Even so, rather like the Arab parts, don't have them in your first level of interpretation - establish the 'terrain' and then use Asteroids, Parts or other midpoints to flesh out the reading if you need too.

dadsnook2000

Asteroids -- they are everywhere

A highly dedicated "asteroid astrologer", Martha Wescott, has an extensive website -- treehousemountain.com -- where she posts extensive analysis on current asteroid/planet aspects, compares asteroid placements to some of the charts that are e-mailed to her, offers her several books on asteroids. She has just relocated from the New England area of the US to the West (perhaps Colorado). She also travels and lectures internationally. For asteroid lovers, her site is a must-visit site. Dave.

Vilyariel

hey perseph, i am also in australia, so if i see the book anywhere, i will let you know!