Fertility stones....

junethird

Yes ive been looking at some jewellry on etsy to get some ideas what to look for in the next few days and im really liking the vibe from the stone. I think it will compliment my summer tan. I think if i alternate this stone with some carribean quartz im gonna feel like a total summer goddess :thumbsup:

Thanks again for sharing your knowledge with me Padma :love:

junethird

Hey Padma and everyone!

Wanted to update that i ended up getting a set of earrings, necklace and bracelet all with larimar stones. Its Beautiful! The funny thing is, they were given to me as a gift. And believe it or not, it opened up a whole new set of energy but in a good way! Literraly it was like a wave or a flood of emotions that got wiped taken away and cleaned. Just like an ocean wave!

Padma

JuneThird, that is awesome! ;) Also, did you know larimar can attract your soul mate to you...? It is also very healthy for the emotions - one of the few water stones that won't drag you into endless emoting...Nice gift you got! :D Please post pics if you can!

I will post a pic of my Padparadshah sapphire for you, if you wish :)

junethird

I actually know very little about this stone, but have been reading up on it. i have not come accross anything that speaks of attracting your soulmate. But im not interested in meeting mine, beCause i think everyone we meet and have a personal relationship with is a soulmate, friends included. Im also very confident ive met 2/3 love soulmates of mine. With one in particular being my heart and soul in this lifetime. If anything im interested in who will be my husband and father of my children!!! :D Funny thing is i met quite a few dudes since i was given this gift lol so we shalllll see what happens :D :D :D

I would like to post pictures but im worried about transferring someone elses energy or intentions. Im a big beliver in keeping sacred the energy of stones specially when they are gift out of love for me. I personally believe that makes my new stones extra special. The next best thing is a link of similar jewellry...

Padma

btw, I *was* going to post pics of my pendants, but now that you say that - about others - ummm - using the pics to ill intent - I won't! :/ Sorry, but you made me think there!

junethird

Thanks padma! I really like that they are linked to dolphins. Love dolphins i think they are sweet. What really intrigued me is how they are linked to atlantis. I find that pretty fascinating!

junethird

btw, I *was* going to post pics of my pendants, but now that you say that - about others - ummm - using the pics to ill intent - I won't! :/ Sorry, but you made me think there!

Good :) protect that sacred feminine... :angel: