Can the faeries take animal form?

faunabay

Major Tom hon, I don't think you're going to find any right side takers on this thread!!! That's why you posted here isn't it? Come on, fess up!! }) You secretly know you're going to get a copy anyway so why not go for it now!!! :D

After all your work with the Marseilles I think it's now time, actually past time, for you to play with the faeries!!! :*

celticnoodle

faunabay said:
Major Tom hon, I don't think you're going to find any right side takers on this thread!!! That's why you posted here isn't it? Come on, fess up!! }) You secretly know you're going to get a copy anyway so why not go for it now!!! :D

After all your work with the Marseilles I think it's now time, actually past time, for you to play with the faeries!!! :*
DITTO! I agree! Now, stop procrastinating and go out and get your faeries! :D

faunabay

celticnoodle said:
DITTO! I agree! Now, stop procrastinating and go out and get your faeries! :D
**ROFLMAO!!**

blackairplane

I think fairies can do anything they damn well please.

pippi

Wow, I've loved all of your responses, thank you so much!

I have to say that this has been a very strange froggy day for me today. I've seen mention of frogs in several really odd places today, including a newsletter from Paulina Cassidy, artist of the Paulina Tarot. Her email talked of the thousands of frogs serenading her where she lives, and the paragraph even ended with a "Ribbit!" Lots of froggy synchronicity happening for me today.

So I had to pull out my Animal-Wise book and look up the frog card. It's the Ace of Ancients (Wands), which I just happened to pull two days ago as my daily tarot card (from another deck). The very first sentence of the card's description begins, "Frogs have a tremendous mythology and lore about them and have been associated with the Faerie Realm..." Also, the reversed meaning speaks of many things familiar to O! That Gnome. It talks about living in stagnant waters, ignoring new opportunities, being mired in the mud of day-to-day life, needing to dive into fresh waters, becoming too mundane, repeating old patterns and mistakes rather than moving onto new things, resisting change, and being hesitant to use our creative forces. All things that my dear froggy gnome gets frustrated about.

memries...I'm glad the photo made you laugh! :laugh: It always makes me happy to share laughter!

celticnoodle... I'd be happy to keep you company at the funny farm! :) What a cool story about your grandmother... That's totally gonna be me someday! Oh, and I told my son what you said about possible increase in faery activity, and he was excited. This evening he asked to borrow the Faeries' Oracle book, and he took a bunch of paper and made a little Faeries' book of his own. When he was done, he showed me all the pages, covering the names, and asked if I could recognize them. They were fabulous! Then he said he could do readings with his book by just asking a question and opening to a page and choosing a faery. (I had told him the other day about the Alice in Wonderland Bibliomancy readings I did here, so he made his own Faery Bibliomancy book!)

Alissa..."O THAT Frog!"... I love it!!! That's great!! :laugh: And yes, they do have the same smile!

faerylvr... I'm so sorry about the loss of your cat... 23 years old? Wow!!! I had no idea cats could live that long. My kids asked me the other day how long our cat would live, and I said I thought 15 at the very most, but I thought that was pushing it. Shows how little I know! What a great story about the pixies/butterflies. That is so sweet.

blackairplane...ROFLMAO!!! :laugh: Great answer!

Major Tom... Sooooo...have we convinced you yet? ;)

The crowned one

Many or even most Fairies can not transform, but they can beguile. Fairies, for those that believe and according to my readings, can not ALL shape shift and those that can may be limited by their size, shape or perhaps can just take one animal, all rules of physics aside. I see no reason for a frog to be excluded.

celticnoodle

Alissa said:
edited to add" is it just me, or does anyone else see how they both have exactly the same smile to their faery/froggy lips?
actually the whole face seems to be the same! :laugh:

Pippi, your son sounds delightful and I'm glad he is having such a great time with the faeries as well! If you two do experience anymore fun with the faeries, I hope you'll share it with us! I love the faeries stories! Your little story made me go and bring out my own Froud Faeries deck and use it for a few personal readings last night. It always amazes me how well they answer my questions. I just love them!

faerylvr, so sorry to hear of your kitty. however, one day you'll be with it again, and possibly kitty will come to you. My old dog from when I was a kid comes often to see me, in psychic readings as well as to me personally. It's always the highlight of my day when he shows up again! :) Yes, cats can live quite long, my brother and his wife currently have a cat who is 21yrs. old and my dear departed great aunt had a cat who lived to be 27! the 27yr. old cat was really very amusing-taught itself to use the toilet instead of it's cat box, however, my great aunt always joked, "now if she can only learn to flush it!" :laugh:

memries

Pippi

If you go to The Teaching Tent by Mi-Shell there is an index on the front page are there are three entries about frogs there. I thought you might like it.

pippi

celticnoodle said:
Pippi, your son sounds delightful and I'm glad he is having such a great time with the faeries as well! If you two do experience anymore fun with the faeries, I hope you'll share it with us!
Yes, he is absolutely delightful! :) And of course I will share any other faery experiences we have ! :)

the 27yr. old cat was really very amusing-taught itself to use the toilet instead of it's cat box, however, my great aunt always joked, "now if she can only learn to flush it!" :laugh:

27 ??? :bugeyed: Holy cow! Our cat used to use the toilet too. Never did master the flushing though, but it was *really* nice not to have to clean a litter box! We went to a hotel one week, though, and brought a litter box in case she was nervous about a strange toilet. That did her in. She never went back to the toilet again, and I was too lazy to retrain her.

memries said:
If you go to The Teaching Tent by Mi-Shell there is an index on the front page are there are three entries about frogs there. I thought you might like it.

Where do I find this? Is it a thread here on AT, or another website?

faunabay

faerylvr said:
When my kitty had to be put down last year (he was 23) a collective of pixies joined me in the form of some butterflies as I was driving home from the vet. I knew it was them... and they were reassuring me that my kitty was well taken care of. They spoke to me, just as they would have if the card had been in the seat, and yet they were brightly colored and very much right next to me.
faerylvr,
You just reminded me about my kitty who died about 3 years ago. He was laying on top of me while I was in bed and I was petting him. He just kind of coughed, laid back and passed over. It was quite sad, but just the way I would have wanted him to go.

As I was getting his body ready to bury, my whole pack of froud faeries wanted to be buried with him. I had gone to draw one card to help me with the burial and the whole pack said bury us with him. So I did of course.

A couple of months later once I was over the intial horrible grief I went to pull out my backup copy of the deck and lo and behold he was on my faery guide card. Up until that point I never had beable to connect with my faery guide. He then told me I couldn't connect with my faery guide before because he was already with me in animal/cat form, so there was no need for him to be on the card.

But at that point I had moved beyond needed him in the physical form so he moved back into his true faery form. He's still with me just not in the physical realm. And when I "see" him, sometimes he's still a cat and other times he's a black haired fae.