Faeries in odd roles

.traveller.

I was playing with the Faeries and I asked them for help regarding a situation between me and another person. Since it is all very much in the air now, I hoped the fae would bring some clarity.

Luathas showed up as STRENGTHS, which I took as a sign that my impulsive overture was the right thing at the right time.
but then... the Faery Godmother appeared as the WEAKNESS in the situation and I am at a loss at how to look as such a positive fae could be seen in such a light. I wondered if she is saying "yes, this is a gift, but there is baggage attached." Her arms are crossed at the elbows and there are strings everywhere, and other beings sheltering in her robe. So... is this implying that if I draw this person into my life, they will bring their "tribe" with them?
The Singer of Connection showed appropriately enough as OPPORTUNITIES which I hope is a sign that a connection can and will be reestablished.

Then... the kicker. The Sage, the wonderful Sage, appeared as THREATS will this person take their time deciding and will only make a move when they feel it is time to do so? How will this be a threat? I see a reflection of Luathas in the Sage, where one is impulsive the other is cautious. One is fast, the other is slow. One is ready to MOVE and the other is ready to THINK.

moderndayruth

.traveller. said:
I was playing with the Faeries and I asked them for help regarding a situation between me and another person. Since it is all very much in the air now, I hoped the fae would bring some clarity.

Luathas showed up as STRENGTHS, which I took as a sign that my impulsive overture was the right thing at the right time.
but then... the Faery Godmother appeared as the WEAKNESS in the situation and I am at a loss at how to look as such a positive fae could be seen in such a light. I wondered if she is saying "yes, this is a gift, but there is baggage attached." Her arms are crossed at the elbows and there are strings everywhere, and other beings sheltering in her robe. So... is this implying that if I draw this person into my life, they will bring their "tribe" with them?
The Singer of Connection showed appropriately enough as OPPORTUNITIES which I hope is a sign that a connection can and will be reestablished.

Then... the kicker. The Sage, the wonderful Sage, appeared as THREATS will this person take their time deciding and will only make a move when they feel it is time to do so? How will this be a threat? I see a reflection of Luathas in the Sage, where one is impulsive the other is cautious. One is fast, the other is slow. One is ready to MOVE and the other is ready to THINK.
Hi traveller :)
Loved your reading and i have a thought to add, though i might be off with it... :D
Could Faery Godmother be saying something like not to have the 'mother-ly attitude' towards that person?
(Lol, my natal Venus is in Cancer and i do tend to do that - so it might be a projection ;))

.traveller.

moderndayruth said:
Hi traveller :)
Loved your reading and i have a thought to add, though i might be off with it... :D
Could Faery Godmother be saying something like not to have the 'mother-ly attitude' towards that person?
(Lol, my natal Venus is in Cancer and i do tend to do that - so it might be a projection ;))

Hello!
Motherly, hunh. Could be, could be. There is an age difference, with me being the old one. So I may have to watch out that I don't do motherly sorts of things. Hmm, something to think about.

edit*
The more I think about it, the more I think you have the right of it. Even though I don't express it, I often think of this person as someone who needs to be taken care of, whether or not that is their situation at all.

Thank you!

FaeryGodmother

The Faery Godmothers main weakness is in waiting for something outside yourself to "fix" things, like an event, set of circumstances, the right moment etc etc. If you wait for the right moment it might never come- especially as you had Luathas telling you to just go for it.

Additionally the Faery Godmother wants to do right by everyone- and as a weakness this could be seen as a doormat (or becoming one); people taking advantage of your kind and giving nature.

You are right about the Sage, he does over think things. He never does today what he can think about for a few more months. But I often see the Sage as a timing sort of faery too. With those grades of colour that he has. In that respect I think he backs up the Faery Godmother's weakness- the "waiting for the right time" thing.

Just my 2c :)

.traveller.

That makes total sense too. Originally, I hadn't planned on contacting this person, I just made myself visible with the thought that if they wanted to reopen communication... I was there. After running about for a few hours, occupied with errands and such, I changed my mind and decided to just grab the bull by the horns and contact them myself. So I did, but now I must suffer the torture of waiting to see if they wish to speak with me. Everything is pretty much in their hands now, and I am trying to stay balanced about it all and not get too wrapped up.
There is the definite possibility that they won't want to speak to me, for whatever reason, and I am prepared for that. Actually, I am more prepared for that than if they do respond... not sure what I will/would do in that event.

This person will examine a situation from every possibly viewpoint before even considering any sort of approach, I am much more impulsive.