Exchange for Astrological Help?

WolfSwan

My chart details are here:

http://www.tarotforum.net/showpost.php?p=4635424&postcount=107

The last few years have been very interesting. I've recently had my natal chart read and it resonates strongly.

I'm willing to offer a few Tarot, Intuitive and Oracle card readings (as many as is reasonable) to someone who can help me figure out 2 things:

1. What are the challenges and opportunities in my romantic life. It's the one area that has posed a lot of struggles - and I have Jupiter the planet of luck in there...go figure :)

2. The impact and how I might best work with the eclipse on the 23rd to clear out any remaining debris that's clogging up my ability to manifest the abundant life I desire.

Thanks in advance :)

CosmicBeing

Wish I could help... so new to learning!!

But, be a interesting endeavor to take on if I had more knowledge than a beginner.

Minderwiz

I'll start the ball rolling, but at the moment I haven't time for an extensive investigation because of family issues.

The first thing I note is the early Ascendant; which raises the question of how accurate your recorded birth time was. If you were born six minutes earlier at 13:25 your Ascendant would be Leo. and Jupiter would no longer rule your seventh house, retrograde Saturn would.

In the normal course of events, if the recording system works as it should, you would be born a little before the recorded time, unless you have someone recording the moment of birth. Doctors and nurses are too busy with the birth itself to note the time. They will record the time when they have finished the important bits. Six minutes is within the range of 'normal' procedures and if there were any complications, even minor ones, it could be more. It is possible to do some checking to see which Ascendant works best.

For the moment, I'll keep to your recorded time. That puts Jupiter in the Seventh and ruling the seventh. However Jupiter is squared by Saturn from Sagittarius, which puts Saturn in the dominating position. If this was a night chart, rather than a day chart, Jupiter would be seriously maltreated. As it is, the maltreatment is relatively mild, especially as Jupiter receives Saturn into Sagittarius. It would make things certainly more challenging though.

Jupiter is also sextiled by Mars, the out of sect malefic. It's not as threatening as a square or opposition but it would lead to things being a little more difficult.

I wouldn't see either of these, or the combination of the two, as causing major problems, The can be overcome but things aren't going to be as smooth as you seem to think they should be.

Incidentally Jupiter is benefic, rather than lucky. It happens to be the benefic of sect, you most favourable planet. Luck (or lack of it) is shown by the Lot of Fortune. That shows how you cope with the external world. Things that happen to you and are out of your control. In your case the Lot is in Aquarius (assuming your birth time is correct) and ruled by Saturn. The Lot itself lies in the sixth house, not a good placement and Saturn is retrograde in Sagittarius where it has little dignity, even though it's in the fourth.

Push the birth time back to 13:25 and Fortune is still ruled by Saturn, though it's now in Capricorn.

The Lot of Spirit, which shows how well you are able to influence events around you lies in Pisces in the 13:31 chart and is ruled by Jupiter, is shifted to Capricorn in the 13:25 chart. Your ability to influence the world around you is reduced as the Lot shifts into the sixth and Saturn is a little weaker in the fifth.

So I can see some trouble with partnerships in both charts, there's quite a bit less in the 13:31 chart. So if what you've been experiencing is more niggling to annoying, then that chart is likely to be right.

If you are having problems which you see as significant, when it comes to relationships, I'd guess that your birth time is out by at least six minutes. There are other things that could be used to check which is likely but your own recollections and feelings would be a good guide to start with.

The lunar eclipse on the 23rd again comes down to the accurate time of birth. With a Virgo Ascendant the Sun ln Aries lies in your eighth house, with the Moon in your second. It's very near the natal position of your Acendant ruler Mercury and Mercury is in a close conjunction with the Sun in Aries

A Leo Ascendant would put the Sun in the ninth and the Moon in the third, that's a better axis than the second/eighth and it would give you a much better opportunity for action. The Moon is only two degrees past its natal return.

My feeling is that you need to sort out which sign your Ascendant lies in, before you get any real answers to your questions. It is possible to rectify your chart one way or the other, so the questions are not ones that can't be answered but what you want are the right answers.

WolfSwan

I'll start the ball rolling, but at the moment I haven't time for an extensive investigation because of family issues.

The first thing I note is the early Ascendant; which raises the question of how accurate your recorded birth time was. If you were born six minutes earlier at 13:25 your Ascendant would be Leo. and Jupiter would no longer rule your seventh house, retrograde Saturn would.

In the normal course of events, if the recording system works as it should, you would be born a little before the recorded time, unless you have someone recording the moment of birth. Doctors and nurses are too busy with the birth itself to note the time. They will record the time when they have finished the important bits. Six minutes is within the range of 'normal' procedures and if there were any complications, even minor ones, it could be more. It is possible to do some checking to see which Ascendant works best.

Hi Minderwiz, sorry to here about your family. I hope everything sorts itself out there :) Thank you for taking the time to respond to this!

Oh, that's complicated :) I was a complicated birth, so I could well have been born earlier. I wouldn't know how to be able to look and see if I was born earlier!

For the moment, I'll keep to your recorded time. That puts Jupiter in the Seventh and ruling the seventh. However Jupiter is squared by Saturn from Sagittarius, which puts Saturn in the dominating position. If this was a night chart, rather than a day chart, Jupiter would be seriously maltreated. As it is, the maltreatment is relatively mild, especially as Jupiter receives Saturn into Sagittarius. It would make things certainly more challenging though.

Jupiter is also sextiled by Mars, the out of sect malefic. It's not as threatening as a square or opposition but it would lead to things being a little more difficult.

I wouldn't see either of these, or the combination of the two, as causing major problems, The can be overcome but things aren't going to be as smooth as you seem to think they should be.

Incidentally Jupiter is benefic, rather than lucky. It happens to be the benefic of sect, you most favourable planet. Luck (or lack of it) is shown by the Lot of Fortune. That shows how you cope with the external world. Things that happen to you and are out of your control. In your case the Lot is in Aquarius (assuming your birth time is correct) and ruled by Saturn. The Lot itself lies in the sixth house, not a good placement and Saturn is retrograde in Sagittarius where it has little dignity, even though it's in the fourth.

Well, I'm almost 30 and I've only ever had one serious relationship. That didn't last long. The lady who pulled my natal chart was able to tell from the chart somehow that I'd just been out of the relationship and a lot about the complications and issues in that relationship. As for determining my personality and strengths and upbringing she was also very accurate. I'm not sure if that helps with determining much about the accuracy of the birth time :)

Other than the one person, I've never met anyone who I've connected with for long. It was a spirituality about the relationship and depth that kept me with this other person (karmic I'd guess) and so far I've not met anyone else who has really lasted that way in my life.

Push the birth time back to 13:25 and Fortune is still ruled by Saturn, though it's now in Capricorn.

The Lot of Spirit, which shows how well you are able to influence events around you lies in Pisces in the 13:31 chart and is ruled by Jupiter, is shifted to Capricorn in the 13:25 chart. Your ability to influence the world around you is reduced as the Lot shifts into the sixth and Saturn is a little weaker in the fifth.

So I can see some trouble with partnerships in both charts, there's quite a bit less in the 13:31 chart. So if what you've been experiencing is more niggling to annoying, then that chart is likely to be right.

If you are having problems which you see as significant, when it comes to relationships, I'd guess that your birth time is out by at least six minutes. There are other things that could be used to check which is likely but your own recollections and feelings would be a good guide to start with.

It's hard to tell if you can classify what I had experienced as annoying or significant! The relationship itself was a catalyst for me to grow and follow my spiritual path, so despite the elements of emotional and psychological abuse that were present, it was something I had to learn in order to stand up for myself, discover my own self worth and move on. I do believe we've had multiple lifetimes and I'd repeated this pattern with this man before.

The fact that I've never been able to keep a relationship before him (mostly because I've lost interest) is the main element of concern. The fact that I haven't met someone with the chemistry to really get me to commit. There was a very perfect combination of compatibility with this other person intellectually and spiritually, however emotionally we were worlds apart. I was willing to grow and he was not. I loved the potential for expansiveness in our relationship, that potential to grow with someone as another spiritual being, and he - so far - has been the only person I've connected that way along with the other important factor of sexual compatibility too.

The lunar eclipse on the 23rd again comes down to the accurate time of birth. With a Virgo Ascendant the Sun ln Aries lies in your eighth house, with the Moon in your second. It's very near the natal position of your Acendant ruler Mercury and Mercury is in a close conjunction with the Sun in Aries

A Leo Ascendant would put the Sun in the ninth and the Moon in the third, that's a better axis than the second/eighth and it would give you a much better opportunity for action. The Moon is only two degrees past its natal return.

My feeling is that you need to sort out which sign your Ascendant lies in, before you get any real answers to your questions. It is possible to rectify your chart one way or the other, so the questions are not ones that can't be answered but what you want are the right answers.

I resonate with Virgo ascendant and Libra Moon in the 2nd. So far all other aspects of how my initial chart was read seemed to be spot on. However, that being said, I don't know how the chart would be read any other way so perhaps the other chart would resonate more. I do know the psychic gifts that this lady picked up in my chart have also been very accurate as far as the depth and breadth of my abilities and how they are growing. Does any of that help?

And CB thank you for the kind words above! It's such a vast topic of study I'm not brave enough to delve into it yet, but would like to one day as I think it would help with my life coaching clients :)

Minderwiz

Oh, that's complicated :) I was a complicated birth, so I could well have been born earlier. I wouldn't know how to be able to look and see if I was born earlier!

You would never be able to determine the exact time in these circumstances unless you can access your medical records, and even then you may not find what you are looking for.

What can be done, is to rectify the chart, using information from you and the two alternative charts. This would look at events in your life up to now and where you see the focus of particular areas of your life.

For example one (of many things that would be checked) thing would be which area of life is your most fortunate and which is the least fortunate. If your birth time is correct at 13:31 the most fortunate area of your life would be relationships in general. The least successful would be children, romance (which leads to children) short term relationships and how you relax and enjoy yourself (not necessarily all of these but very likely one of them.)

If you were born at the earlier time, then the most fortunate area would be inheritances, other people's stuff, possibly taxes and possibly death - possibly for example overcoming the complications of your birth. The least fortunate area is likely to be adverse health conditions, subordinates at work, tradesman or others that you employ to do jobs for you.

These are just a couple of factors that would be looked at. It can be extended to look at your life up to now and see when the busy periods are, those that provide problems those tha suggest good things. This would look at alternative timings for those sorts of events.

WolfSwan said:
Well, I'm almost 30 and I've only ever had one serious relationship. That didn't last long. The lady who pulled my natal chart was able to tell from the chart somehow that I'd just been out of the relationship and a lot about the complications and issues in that relationship. As for determining my personality and strengths and upbringing she was also very accurate. I'm not sure if that helps with determining much about the accuracy of the birth time :)

This seems to tie in with the 13:31 birth time but it's not conclusive. Your Astrologer should have cast further charts for the consultation. Also people tend to consult Astrologers when they have a need to understand something that's happened in their life. So she might have made a very educated guess.

Incidentally, It's of course perfectly possible that the complications in your birth, arose after your birth time had been noted, or your birth time was noted during the complications. We can't discount the later birth time just because there were complications.

WolfSwan said:
Other than the one person, I've never met anyone who I've connected with for long. It was a spirituality about the relationship and depth that kept me with this other person (karmic I'd guess) and so far I've not met anyone else who has really lasted that way in my life.

The fact that I've never been able to keep a relationship before him (mostly because I've lost interest) is the main element of concern. The fact that I haven't met someone with the chemistry to really get me to commit. There was a very perfect combination of compatibility with this other person intellectually and spiritually, however emotionally we were worlds apart. I was willing to grow and he was not. I loved the potential for expansiveness in our relationship, that potential to grow with someone as another spiritual being, and he - so far - has been the only person I've connected that way along with the other important factor of sexual compatibility too.

Again on the surface this seems to support the later birth time, though your other relationships - parental, business, social, should seem to be be more stable and beneficial. In full the process takes quite a bit of time and lots of discussion.

WolfSwan said:
I resonate with Virgo ascendant and Libra Moon in the 2nd. So far all other aspects of how my initial chart was read seemed to be spot on. However, that being said, I don't know how the chart would be read any other way so perhaps the other chart would resonate more. I do know the psychic gifts that this lady picked up in my chart have also been very accurate as far as the depth and breadth of my abilities and how they are growing. Does any of that help?

Your 13:31 Ascendant ruler, Mercury is in the eighth house of the chart, which would put a focus on the factors mentioned above as the focus of your life. If you had a near death experience when you were born, that would fit in with the placement.

The 13:25 chart would suggest your life's focus is career (the Sun is the Ascendant Ruler and is in the tenth house).

So far what you say seems to fit the 13:31 time or a delay of under six minutes in recording the time, after birth. But I have to stress that a full rectification takes time, each area of your life would be looked at to see which which birth time it points to. It's worth doing though, simply to see which chart fits best, and to use that and other charts derived from it, for future predictions.

WolfSwan

Would it make a difference if I was a caesarean birth? I went into distress and they had to operate. No further complications though, other than tonsillitis as a kid, I've always been fairly healthy.

I'm on my phone but will respond to the rest in detail.

Minderwiz

No, it wouldn't make any difference. Strictly speaking, the relevant time is the moment you took your first unaided breath.

WolfSwan

You would never be able to determine the exact time in these circumstances unless you can access your medical records, and even then you may not find what you are looking for.

What can be done, is to rectify the chart, using information from you and the two alternative charts. This would look at events in your life up to now and where you see the focus of particular areas of your life.

So the best thing would be to get another chart read for 13:25 and compare the two to see which resonated most?

For example one (of many things that would be checked) thing would be which area of life is your most fortunate and which is the least fortunate. If your birth time is correct at 13:31 the most fortunate area of your life would be relationships in general. The least successful would be children, romance (which leads to children) short term relationships and how you relax and enjoy yourself (not necessarily all of these but very likely one of them.).

General relations...hmm...yes and no. When I was younger I had abandonment issues thanks to my mother who was distant and daddy issues thanks to a father who was overtly strict. As I've grown and overcome these things, I've found true friends (especially since I hit 29) who have made such a massive difference in my life. I feel truly blessed with them. Family is more difficult, I've always felt like the black sheep there.

I don't want children, I'm not that way inclined. I have nieces and like giving them back after a few hours of play :) Romance hasn't been easy...I've dated quite a bit but always flukes that never lasted. My ex was my first love (at 28!) the rest were pretty crappy and never lasted more than about 3 weeks to about 6 weeks.

If you were born at the earlier time, then the most fortunate area would be inheritances, other people's stuff, possibly taxes and possibly death - possibly for example overcoming the complications of your birth. The least fortunate area is likely to be adverse health conditions, subordinates at work, tradesman or others that you employ to do jobs for you.

Dang, never inherited anything, but would have loved to! Other people's stuff? Not sure what that means. No, I pay ridiculous taxes...never thankfully faced a life or death situation! So in that way I guess it works? Always been super healthy, never had any issues with tradesmen or people I employ. I've always lucked out with those areas.

These are just a couple of factors that would be looked at. It can be extended to look at your life up to now and see when the busy periods are, those that provide problems those tha suggest good things. This would look at alternative timings for those sorts of events.

Might have to look into this a bit more!

This seems to tie in with the 13:31 birth time but it's not conclusive. Your Astrologer should have cast further charts for the consultation. Also people tend to consult Astrologers when they have a need to understand something that's happened in their life. So she might have made a very educated guess.

Incidentally, It's of course perfectly possible that the complications in your birth, arose after your birth time had been noted, or your birth time was noted during the complications. We can't discount the later birth time just because there were complications.

This is true. Her progression chart was a little more off, so perhaps this timing wasn't as right as I initially thought...She was however super spot on about my career and my strengths in that regard!

Again on the surface this seems to support the later birth time, though your other relationships - parental, business, social, should seem to be be more stable and beneficial. In full the process takes quite a bit of time and lots of discussion.

Parents were difficult, family was always hard. Social was difficult as I moved around so much as a kid. I was always a foreigner in a foreign land. It was hard to fit in. Until I owned my own skin and found my tribe :)

Your 13:31 Ascendant ruler, Mercury is in the eighth house of the chart, which would put a focus on the factors mentioned above as the focus of your life. If you had a near death experience when you were born, that would fit in with the placement.
I guess it may have been considered a NDE as I was suffocating...I don't think I coded though...So I guess it's hard to tell.

The 13:25 chart would suggest your life's focus is career (the Sun is the Ascendant Ruler and is in the tenth house).

So far what you say seems to fit the 13:31 time or a delay of under six minutes in recording the time, after birth. But I have to stress that a full rectification takes time, each area of your life would be looked at to see which which birth time it points to. It's worth doing though, simply to see which chart fits best, and to use that and other charts derived from it, for future predictions.

I think I'll have to try one with the early timing and compare. My life's focus may indeed be career!

Minderwiz

So the best thing would be to get another chart read for 13:25 and compare the two to see which resonated most?

It's not so much that it resonates, but more that it fits the facts of your life. That is it's better at predicting events and fits with how things have turned out.

Wolfswan said:
General relations...hmm...yes and no. When I was younger I had abandonment issues thanks to my mother who was distant and daddy issues thanks to a father who was overtly strict. As I've grown and overcome these things, I've found true friends (especially since I hit 29) who have made such a massive difference in my life. I feel truly blessed with them. Family is more difficult, I've always felt like the black sheep there.

Parents as a specific item I'll treat separately as you refer to them more than once.

WolfSwan said:
I don't want children, I'm not that way inclined. I have nieces and like giving them back after a few hours of play :) Romance hasn't been easy...I've dated quite a bit but always flukes that never lasted. My ex was my first love (at 28!) the rest were pretty crappy and never lasted more than about 3 weeks to about 6 weeks.

I put several fifth house issues in my comment. Not all of them have to unfortunate, one of them is enough. At the moment it seems that romance is an issue, or at least making the step from short term romance to long term relatinship. If that's a fair comment, then again that seems to fit with the later birth time.

WolfSwan said:
Dang, never inherited anything, but would have loved to! Other people's stuff? Not sure what that means. No, I pay ridiculous taxes...never thankfully faced a life or death situation! So in that way I guess it works? Always been super healthy, never had any issues with tradesmen or people I employ. I've always lucked out with those areas.

Again that seems to favour your recorded birth time rather than the earilier birth time.

WolfSwan said:
This is true. Her progression chart was a little more off, so perhaps this timing wasn't as right as I initially thought...She was however super spot on about my career and my strengths in that regard!

In the 13:31 chart, Mercury not only rules your Ascendant, it also rules the tenth house of career. Mercury is in the eight house and is in an applying square to Mars. So that would suggest a career in writing, communications, accounting or similar Mercurial pursuits. Unless you happen to be a tax accountant or a specialist in death duties, or write ghost stories or specialise in paranormal events, your career might give some problems. That's not a full analysis by any means, it's an attempt to take up what she got right about your career, because it will help.

For the Leo Ascendant, the tenth ruler is Venus, which suggests business, fashion, entertainment, hospitality, style careers and Venus is well placed in the ninth, so that could suggest links to higher education, philosophy, religion, divination and the law. Again that's not exhaustive but it's the main ninth house areas.

WolfSwan said:
Parents were difficult, family was always hard. Social was difficult as I moved around so much as a kid. I was always a foreigner in a foreign land. It was hard to fit in. Until I owned my own skin and found my tribe :)

Parents on their own are fourth house and that is where Saturn lies. Saturn can be awkward even in a day chart. It represents exclusion, restriction, delays, difficulties and obstacles. In a day chart those tend to be things that can be and are overcome. So again that fits with the 13:31 birth time.

WolfSwan said:
I think I'll have to try one with the early timing and compare. My life's focus may indeed be career!

Depends whether career is what you want to focus on. If career is an area of difficulty or an area where you find it difficult to get things moving, then it might point to the later birth time. If people see you as being very much career oriented, then the earlier time might work better.

It's interesting that things have improved since your Saturn return. If that indicates a more stable and settled home life that would again point to the 13:31 chart as being correct.

There are, of course various other areas of life to consider, so we are still not at a definitive position.

WolfSwan

It's not so much that it resonates, but more that it fits the facts of your life. That is it's better at predicting events and fits with how things have turned out.

Ah, okay that makes sense...

I put several fifth house issues in my comment. Not all of them have to unfortunate, one of them is enough. At the moment it seems that romance is an issue, or at least making the step from short term romance to long term relatinship. If that's a fair comment, then again that seems to fit with the later birth time.

Yes, this is a fair comment. Other than Justin, none of them ever turned into anything serious.

In the 13:31 chart, Mercury not only rules your Ascendant, it also rules the tenth house of career. Mercury is in the eight house and is in an applying square to Mars. So that would suggest a career in writing, communications, accounting or similar Mercurial pursuits. Unless you happen to be a tax accountant or a specialist in death duties, or write ghost stories or specialise in paranormal events, your career might give some problems. That's not a full analysis by any means, it's an attempt to take up what she got right about your career, because it will help.

I'm a writer, communications is one of my best skills. I have a Law degree and a Master of Science, I am passionate about the Earth as a living thing, and also a Life Coach who uses Holistic and Energy healing to help clients. Writing is my thing though, when I was younger and had more time I would write novels. I finished my first when I was 15 (not that I ever took it anywhere). I'm far more creative, but there's also that core structural aspect that comes from the Virgo Ascendant.

For the Leo Ascendant, the tenth ruler is Venus, which suggests business, fashion, entertainment, hospitality, style careers and Venus is well placed in the ninth, so that could suggest links to higher education, philosophy, religion, divination and the law. Again that's not exhaustive but it's the main ninth house areas.

I enjoy philosophy and divination. I did a law degree, but I hated it...I only practiced for a year. Now my full time role is in change management with an environmental bent (integrating a culture of environmental awareness in the organisation).

Parents on their own are fourth house and that is where Saturn lies. Saturn can be awkward even in a day chart. It represents exclusion, restriction, delays, difficulties and obstacles. In a day chart those tend to be things that can be and are overcome. So again that fits with the 13:31 birth time.

Oh yeah, this totally fits!

Depends whether career is what you want to focus on. If career is an area of difficulty or an area where you find it difficult to get things moving, then it might point to the later birth time. If people see you as being very much career oriented, then the earlier time might work better.

Career is probably the one area where I tend to luck out. It's not my main focus. People and healing and writing and helping others is kind of what I enjoy most - interpersonal relationships, that's the core of what I enjoy.

It's interesting that things have improved since your Saturn return. If that indicates a more stable and settled home life that would again point to the 13:31 chart as being correct.

There are, of course various other areas of life to consider, so we are still not at a definitive position.

Is Saturn return not supposed to improve your home life? Mine has definitely gotten better and better since I had mine. I'm quite certain my birth time might be accurate given the amount of factors here that I've been able to relate to what has happened and where I do struggle. So far, nothing much from the early birth time checks out.

That being the case...how would the next eclipse affect me and what is it in my chart that keeps long term relationships as a difficult area? Mostly it's what I can do about it that I'm looking for answers for :)