Dark Carnival Deck

Tarot Orat

Although it looks really great, it scares me. I'm not really into scary decks like toth or deviant moon, i'm really sensitive. But perhaps in the future, i'm not sure.

That's totally understandable, I actually have trouble with the Deviant Moon myself (and I bet most people would say it's friendlier than the Dark Carnival). I do often find that the decks I'm least comfortable with have the most to say to me, but there's no reason to use something that actually scares you!

Laura Borealis

Congratulations, Rachel! :thumbsup:

rachelpaul

Thanks! Phew--Is it hot in here or is it just me? ;)

whipsilk

Congrats, Rachel. It took me a while, but those in-yer-face images finally got me, and I purchased the deck today. Can't wait to browse it, get familiar with it, and then use it. You've got a remarkable imagination and talent!

prudence

Congratulations, rachelpaul! I'd of course like to say it with a little more well placed profanity....but, I shall refrain from that, Bitches. ;)

Elendil

Congrats from me too....and much clown love.
:)

gregory

I love this deck ! Congratulations :party:

Penthasilia

Freakin awesome and well deserved kuddos for this one hon! I look forward to getting mine soon.

:D

coyoteblack

I think I will buy two of her decks , the price is really nice for a custom pouch , deck and book. I wish she had pictures of the pouches so I can figure out what it is I am buying.