Bias Poll--what sign do you have a real problem with?

What sign do you "dislike" :P

• Aries--I hate that little ram

Votes: 45 13.9%
  • Taurus--That dumb bull runs over everything...

Votes: 38 11.8%
  • Gemini--Just won't stay on one subject!

• Cancer--Stop crying!! You're issues with mother are normal!

Votes: 38 11.8%
  • Leo--They just want ALL the attention...

Votes: 47 14.6%
  • Virgo--Critical...mean...anal retentive...eats cereal at night...

Votes: 53 16.4%
  • Libra--Talks way too much! But rainwolf loves them for some reason ;)

Votes: 23 7.1%
  • Scorpio--They just think they're SOOO deep!

Votes: 59 18.3%
  • Sagittarius--Arrogant, much?

Votes: 24 7.4%
  • Capricorn--Their purse/wallet is basically a black hole that money falls into

Votes: 39 12.1%
  • Aquarius--Just plain odd.

Votes: 29 9.0%
  • Pisces--wishy washy wishy washy wishy washy....snap out of it!

• Total voters

Crystelle

Dancing Bear said:
Virgos: Yes rather a bit stuck up and cynical.

LOL! As I tell my Virgo BF daily "You're obnoxious!" Mainly because it's easier than trying to argue with him (he's really smart and normally right)

Crystelle
Sagittarius

edited to add: Glad to see that Sags are the most LIKED sign in this poll (being the lowest tally of disliked)

Alta

lessee: to put them into order right now we have, from least liked to most liked:

The big winner is

Scorpio with 22 votes

followed by
Gemini with 19 votes
Capricorn and Virgo tied at 17 votes
Aries right behind with 16 votes
Taurus, Aquarius and Pisces in a three-way tie at 14 votes each

Cancer comes in at 12 and we are geting into the 'nice folks of the zodiac'

Leo with 11 votes
Libra with 9 votes
and the all-round nicest, Sagittarius at only 8 votes

yay!!! Go Sag, go!!!

(I like things orderly, it is that Capricorn moon of mine)

So, there you are, popular wisdom says a Scorpio should send you running out the room and a Sagitarius should cause you to act friendly.

Sophie

Yeah, it's amazing how we all love the Sags, even though they are able to blunder into your self-esteem and spill the sauce and the beans three times a day and four on Sundays :D:party::D

Look at it this way. Churchill was a Sag. People quote him and laugh and remember he walked out like an excited schoolboy with nothing more than a cigar as a weapon to "take a look" at the Blitz - and that he saved the Western world. Soft self-esteems and soiled tablecloths are long gone (only please, let no-one remember Gallipoli...)

De Gaulle was a Scorp. People quote him and feel admiration for his passion, and sometimes they remember that he saved the soul of France - but that he never let France forget it. And that when France erupted in 1968, he just didn't have a clue - he thought it was a personal affront (but please, remember he decolonized Africa and Indochina...)

I guess the sense of humour and boyish excitement wins out, even if your pride takes a knock now and then and you spend more on laundry ;)

Signed - Wishy-washy Pisces with a Sag Moon and a Gemini rising. Say, Marion - does the plucky and funny Sag moon compensate for the unpopular spineless superficial person I otherwise am? ;)

Alta

Helvetica said:
Signed - Wishy-washy Pisces with a Sag Moon and a Gemini rising. Say, Marion - does the plucky and funny Sag moon compensate for the unpopular spineless superficial person I otherwise am? ;)
Yeah, you sure are wishy-washy. I cannot recall the last time I heard anything like an actual opinion out of you.

mooncat2

:D A bit late to the party but what a fun thread.

So here are mine ..........while asking forgiveness from my family on whom I've based my comments.

My main vote went to ARIES........

My mother and brother...............who always think their way is best, who never listen because their minds are too busy formulating their response which begins with "I".................who think life is about doing and nothing else.........who think I came from an alien planet.

TAURUS........my father.............needed a steamroller to drive him to action and to get him to change his mind. He had one.........my mother.

GEMINI........my sister in law..........who knows a very little about a lot and never stops telling you.
................my grandson who makes me tired just watching him....never sits still.

CANCER.......my husband.........caring, nurturing, my rock.........but ask him to begin a sentence with I need or I feel ...........forget it. Getting inside that crab shell is like breaking into a bank vault.

LEO..........my friends............many are Leos........give me the fire I lack. I like Leos!

VIRGO.......my son............ask him to tidy his room and 8 hours later he was still going. Workaholic and perfectionist.

LIBRA........None that are close.........can't comment.

SCORPIO.......my daughter in law...........selfish, materialistic and boy can she sting.

SAGITTARIUS.......Get on fine with them.

CAPRICORN........My niece.........career orientated, great sense of humour, sensible.............good grounding influence for me.

AQUARIUS.........Nobody close. Make good friends but a bit distant.

PISCES..........Mirror, mirror, on the wall
....................Who is wishyiest, washyiest of them all

ME.............Sun, Moon, Mercury & Venus all in Pisces!

I don't care ...........I have my wishy washy faults and I may not have a backbone but I have a loving heart and I wouldn't be anything else especially not an Aries !

Sophie

Marion said:
Yeah, you sure are wishy-washy. I cannot recall the last time I heard anything like an actual opinion out of you.
What's an opinion? Can one change it if it doesn't fit? :*

Mooncat - I love your list. Though I have a lot of Scorpio friends, and I wouldn't call them materialistic, so you're unlucky. But tough cookies, certainly ;) (and also, the most reliable friends I have, with the Virgos of course)

rcb30872

mooncat2 said:

So here are mine ..........while asking forgiveness from my family on whom I've based my comments.

My mother and brother...............who always think their way is best, who never listen because their minds are too busy formulating their response which begins with "I".................who think life is about doing and nothing else.........who think I came from an alien planet.
Have not been associated with enough Aries to be able to say anything to this
mooncat2 said:
TAURUS........my father.............needed a steamroller to drive him to action and to get him to change his mind. He had one.........my mother.
My dad was a Taurus as well. I know what you mean about the steamroller, he was just the same. If there was anywhere we had to go, you can guarantee that he would take his sweet time in to getting into action. Talk about tempers, I know all about this one, as I am a Taurus moon, let it build and build up, watch out, there she/he blows!!! :laugh:
mmoncat2 said:
GEMINI........my sister in law..........who knows a very little about a lot and never stops telling you.
................my grandson who makes me tired just watching him....never sits still.
More to the point, never stop talking. My mum is a Gemini. She all seems to know all the goss about me and my brothers, and my next door neighbour and her family, and loves to tell me all about it, although I couldn't care less, and more than likely I just roll my eyes, pretend that I am listening, and say the occasional "Yeah" from time to time.
mooncat2 said:
CANCER.......my husband.........caring, nurturing, my rock.........but ask him to begin a sentence with I need or I feel ...........forget it. Getting inside that crab shell is like breaking into a bank vault.
As for Aries
mooncat2 said:
LEO..........my friends............many are Leos........give me the fire I lack. I like Leos!
Little man is a Leo, talk about exhausting!!! Loves praise. When he throws a tantrum, my goodness, but usually short-lived, if you are able to just ignore it
mooncat2 said:
VIRGO.......my son............ask him to tidy his room and 8 hours later he was still going. Workaholic and perfectionist.
This is one I had to laugh about, considering my fanaticism about house work over the last week or so, because of pesky ants. I must admit somewhere the moon in Taurus is coming in, too stubborn to ask for help, willing to listen to what others have to say, but have to sort it out by myself in the long run! Don't have to, but that is the way I am!
mooncat2 said:
My brother is a Libra, he can be diplomatic, charming, and tries to see the two sides of the coin. Will hold his tongue, and hold his anger in check, until it all gets too much, and then all hell is let loose
mooncat2 said:
SCORPIO.......my daughter in law...........selfish, materialistic and boy can she sting.

CAPRICORN........My niece.........career orientated, great sense of humour, sensible.............good grounding influence for me.
Same as Aries
mooncat2 said:
AQUARIUS.........Nobody close. Make good friends but a bit distant.
My oldest brother. Can appear to be a bit cold and unemotional. Have plenty of friends, and likes to spend loads of time just talking and thinking about a lot of things, very technological minded. Gives good advice, can't stand getting advice. Can be a bad judge of character. Hard to tie down
mooncat2 said:
Little man's father!!!! Enough said!!!!

Probably didn't want this done, but I am a Virgo, and couldn't resist })

:love:

Bec

WhiteRaven

mooncat2 said:

Sounds SO familar!!!!! Totally agree....

My Grandfather was Taurus....although he couldn't stay still ....he most certainly was a stubborn, bullheaded man!

This is also very, very true.....the side-steps drive me mad!

Disagree here.....fire.....temper and then some....and a lot like their partners aka Aries.

I must have Virgo placed in a significant house in my chart.

Motor mouths.....at least my son is one!

Not too sure about the selfish and materialistic part.....but they do sting and have their own agendas.....and if you get in the way of that agenda....LOOK OUT! (The lie too.....) I have two daughters, an EX and 2 EX friends that carry this Sun Sign!

Very social....but have really bad tempers.....

Well....I've never quite "fit" into this sign....although it is my sun sign....I'm not materialistic...at all....(one of the things that drives my Aries Mother up the wall......)....I am grounded quite snug....but I do believe that my progressed charts says it all at the moment......which my sun is in Pisces.

More like hyper-sensitive and emotional.

That's my take on your comments :D

alphonsine

scorponic response

only a bad Queen
bad King
Scorp ignores the bill...
oh
must go..
the Servants are here to perfume and polish my Regal Toes!

alponScorpQueen

krysia322

Lmao!

What a hilarious thread!

Before I state my votes (just 2), I've got to give Linda Goodman her Props, because if it wasn't for her books back in the day, the list would have been longer, because ---being an Aries Sun--- I would have taken it all personally, because it's ALL ABOUT ME, DAMNIT! LOL. :D
Bwahahahaha...

Okay. I voted for Virgo & Pisces. I probably should have included Capricorn in the pool too, while I was at it, but -eh. Cappies and I get along rather well, the older they get (thanks in part, no doubt, to their bizarre reversed-aging process ;)).

Virgos... Man. I don't know. Totally make my brain hurt overall. Generally, a good group to know. But oh. My. God. Ironing the shorts of a 4-year-old because you "don't want him to walk around looking like a schmuck"?!? A 4-year-old? Ironing his shorts?

Mind you, the person doing the ironing (and washing the same kid's work boots --because, god forbid-- they're practically brand new and they got mud on them) is actually one of my beloved Sagittariuses. However, she has Virgo Moon and a Virgo Sun Man who brings out her Moon baaaaaahd. (And yes, I did just bah. I am an ewe, afterall.)

My half-sister is a Virgo, and I keep thinking how it's probably a good thing we didn't grow up together; me being borderline slob and her being, well, a Virgo. ;) LOL...

Another Virgo I know is only anal about 2 things that I can think of (but he's a perfectionist overall about everything): Washing his hands, and loving his Gemini wife. They've been married now for... 40-some years? Sweet. :)

Pisces... LOL. Strange that I'd pick on Pisces considering my Neptune (and Moon) hangs out in the 1st house, and my Mercury and Venus are both in Pisces. But that Scorpio Rising and Scorpio Moon won't ever let me forget that wishy-washy-waffling boyfriend I had back in the 3rd-5th grades. At first it was fun that he always said, "Whatever you want to do is fine with me." Whoo hoo! Bighorn Ram in CHARGE! But then it got old. That beta thing... <shudders> I prefer my men more Alpha than that!

Amusingly enough, however, it's my Pisces placements and my Sun-sign Sagittarius husband's Pisces placement (his Mars is in Pisces) that cause the deepest conflicts in our house. His Sag Mercury so cannot relate to my dreamy "Welcome to Krysialand where life is beautiful and full of love and romance all the time" mental state (i.e. I LOVE to read --and write-- romance novels), where his mental state is, "Why do you read that crap all the time. You should read ---insert long, dreary, non-fiction, depressing book here--- instead!" And my Aries Sun reacts negatively to that Mars in Pisces placement when he pulls that "Nail me to the cross, I'm a martyr to the Aries will" victim passive-aggressive crap. There are times when I swear I'm gonna get him 2 pieces of wood and some stakes for Christmas. Oh, and a ladder. LOL.

But I love him dearly. I don't know too many Pisceans. Though I work with several of them, and they are wonderful. Perhaps it's just the men in a romantic setting that I find off-putting. The men as buds and the ladies as colleagues... Not a problem. :)

As to my favorite signs...
As a fire sign, I seem to attract fire signs and I'm definitely attracted to Sagittarius and Leo. Male Aries... hm. Sometimes, but there's definitely an edgey vibe. Almost like a fork gone wrong on a plate. Female Aries... Notsomuch. Don't really get along with them at all. Clashing a definite there. But Leo and Sag... :D I can usually feel them in a crowd. In fact, I used to date nothing but Leos... until one freaking male nearly ruined the whole pride. Superficial bastid. I don't blame all Leos for that schmo's stupidity... But outside of my birth mother and daughter, I'd have to think really hard to see if I knew of any. Oh! My Cancer mom-in-law has Leo Rising. :) There. ;) But Sages on the other hand... :D LOVE THEM! Gave birth to one. Married one. My brother's one. My sister's one. My best friend is one. My niece and nephew are one (two?). My favorite aunt who passed away was one. My OB-GYN is a Cancer with Sag Rising (how perfect is that for that profession!)

Another sign I love?
Scorpio.
Poor Scorps have been getting a bad rap on this poll. <pretty, pretty Scorpios!> :D

Granted, I'm sure my Rising and Moon in Scorpio help with the whole compatibility thing, but then, we used to share a ruling planet, and I think that on some level, we still do. :D A Scorpio is a wonderful friend to have, especially if they're male. :D

(Kind of like how having a Republican for a friend is always a good thing to have, because who else will have what it takes to get your freak Democratic or Liberal butt out of a tight spot? LOL! But I digress...)

What I love about Scorpios, is that there's never any guessing where you stand with a Scorpio. There's few, if any, gray areas. They're some of the most loyal friends on the planet, and they --Aries-like, must be that shared Mars thing ;)-- truly understand the "love me, hate my enemies" rule. (My beloved Sag husband prefers to get philosophical about why he should hate my enemies. Hello? Because I said so, and they're my enemies? Did you not see the curled horns on my head for cryin' out loud? ;) LOL!) And they're blunt: If you want to know, truly want to know if your ass looks fat in those jeans, call upon your Scorpion friend. They'll say, "Hell, yeah! What were you thinking? I told you those jeans made your butt look like the broad side of a barn." And perhaps laugh at you. But then, they'll let you borrow their own special butt-slimming jeans and help you do the "smoky sexy sensual eye thing" with your makeup. :D Also? If you need a good revenge scheme? Your Scorpio friend has written La Book de Veng'ance. :D

I'd go on about the other signs, but I've already Bogarted this thread as it is. ;)

But if you're truly curious, by all means, let me know, and I'll continue. Don't forget --- I'm an Aries, out-talked only by the Air Trio. ;) :D
Bwahahahaha!