183 KB · Views: 110

Feretian

Wheel of Fortune, Sebavin

Attachments

• Wheel, Sebavin 2.jpg
    Wheel, Sebavin 2.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 121

minrice

I love the wheel Sebavin!!! Few things are funnier than mice/rats/hamsters going to town on a wheel.

blackroseivy

OHH I have to copy over my 2...

Is it past the deadline?? :bugeyed: I never sent the 2 I did, help!

Sebavin

Thank you, Minrice :). It was the reason why I joined in the deck making, lol. The Six turned out to be a mess...I rejected about five ideas and was left with that....I'm still not happy with it, but oh well, that's my Leo showing.

Debra

These are all just hilarious!

Inana, your Aces are tops! I love the composition and colors!

All Is One

All these cards are so great. I have most of mine done, but every time I get worried and email Feretian, she doesn't answer me!!!

Maybe she really is hiding under a dustball?

Feretian

All Is One said:
All these cards are so great. I have most of mine done, but every time I get worried and email Feretian, she doesn't answer me!!!

Maybe she really is hiding under a dustball?

What!?
What have I missed? Maybe my brains are dust these days....
Seriously, did I not see some e-mail?

xxx
forgive me!

All Is One

I might be sending them to you at the wrong email address. There were two about a month ago and one a few days ago. If you're really not getting them, I might take the pins out of the voodoo doll.

Didja do your cards yet? That is the only pertinent question, and it's not just me, I can feel the hot breath of all of us myce bated in anticipation.

gregory

All Is One said:
Didja do your cards yet? That is the only pertinent question, and it's not just me, I can feel the hot breath of all of us myce bated in anticipation.
Hey - I tried to VOTE for one of the Leaderine's cards for the Calendar (Moon); she has SO done at least one.

I was ruled out of order, even though I gave it ALL my votes :mad:

Are we nearly done ? Can we have a status post ? (I'm in a deck on another forum and there's a post where there's a list of who has, who hasn't and who bloody well better get on with it - it shows up the sinners and galvanises them...)