Alchemy of the Human Spirit

canid

LotusSong said:
Every time I think I have finally learned something, finally captured a tiny grain I can describe and call my own, I find something like this. All I can do is sit back and shake my head and go, "I don't get it..." It makes me feel very stupid to see everyone else nodding their heads going, "Yeah, that makes perfect sense!" I guess I've just been in the classroom too long; I'm expecting a quiz to be handed out and be the only one in the class who fails.

I wonder how I can get past that feeling... Hn.

No! Don't feel like that! Think spiritual parables...

re-pete-a

PSSST
Lotus Song,

Keep digging , you have found a patch that may yeald some good nuggets .

The rocks you think are in your head are a sign that there truly is some chance of a nugget or two available in your stream of thought.

The best results are found right at the very bottom of the stream.

re-pete-a

It's all very wonderful these tales of THE BIG ONE , but without the staff fitted to the steel ends and worked, there will be very little gold to be had.

Most of the gold gathered from these Gold maps is made by the merchants of trade, selling trinkets and tools to the dreamers of glowing delights.

Most of the toilers simply gave up the quest due to the over active wishes being smothered in toil and sweat and an easier alternative flashing constantly brighter elsewhere, as the digging gets deeper and harder.

And the merchants still peddled the gold maps, and the soul soothers served drinks as they drank away the dreams.

re-pete-a

ncefafn said:
I'm with LotusSong. Please, help.

Perhaps,
the four elements are the suits,

Perhaps
the fifth element is the

MAJORS.

Perhaps

the Majors are the nuggets of wisdom that shine like gold.

re-pete-a

It's not the wisest thing to bubble into the bars and clubs of life shouting ,

GOLD ,GOLD I'VE FOUND GOLD.!

The merchants scheme, opportunists will follow, the robbers will swindle, while yet others will dispute that the nuggets found aren't real gold at all.
Claiming Here, in these books and teachings are the real gold.

Unless of course the intention of the finder is to , swindle , fix or gain favour from others.
All is dependant on the purpose behind the heralded cry.

Some are real , others sadly are fools gold.

RexMalaki

I woke up the next morning feeling slightly under the weather...what was that smell? Must be the scorpion ejaculate; that was potent strong stuff!

wew

Okay, big glass of cold water...I gotta road trip

...to the Alabama Gold Camp: http://www.alabamagoldcamp.com/

Sure enough, when I got to the general store, there he was in his old dodger hat. He smiled, "the Sun is really shining this morning. There is gold in the air." (Surely he meant in the ground).

He pulled gently on his pipe and leaned his chair back against the wall, "What can I do for ya?"

"Why did you have me use the eight-sided pan?"

He leaned the chair forward from its precarious tilt and set the pipe down, unzipped a pocket in his bibbed-overalls and said "that's not really why you came here, and that's not the question you came to ask," as he pulled out a pack of cards.

(I caught a waft of sassafras in the air).

The answer to your questions is in this pack of cards. The suits are like the corners of those square pans over there. You put them over your pan and pour the water and dirt through. The big nuggets, mostly rocks, stay in the square pan. Throw them to the side. It's the normal ordinary stuff, dross.

You used a pan like that eight sided pan because its easier to catch the gold with those steps. Take a square and cut the corners off and you have the octagon. Continue this process and you get a circle. You were not ready for the round pan yet. There are steps to this work.

You see the round pan only has this small lip to catch the gold. You kind-off think it into the pan. The circle is the fifth suit in the pack of cards, and it is one all over again.

He fanned out the cards where I could see the images. It was the Alchemical Tarot Renewed (ATR). They had been trimmed and they were perfectly broken in. I saw the Sun card and remembered the day outside.

(There is gold in the ground). I paid him for my pass to dig and pan manually, no machines for me.

What was that on his computer? It looked just like the World Card from the ATR, but it was a CD case. It was titled "The Process". He saw me notice.

As he put the ear-buds back in his ear he said, "Go to the Tarot Garden and look for the process. It's all in the cards, but you won't see it if you're blocking"

The water was cold in spite of the Sun, but the earth began to warm, the wind was brisk. I looked at the hamburger grilling over the open fire and a saw a small flame. Then there was no thought. I was still sifting the dirt, panning for gold, working, without a thought.

..then a thought came to me. The only Tarot Garden I heard of was in Italy. I'm gonna get cleaned up tonight and go back to that bar. Maybe Dan or Umbrae can tell me more about this.

Maybe he's gotten that scorpion ejaculate smell off. What was he doing anyway. I thought he went to smoke another for the Raven...

...and who was that singer? She was out-of-sight! (Fer-mitten).

nisaba

RexMalaki said:
I woke up the next morning feeling slightly under the weather...what was that smell? Must be the scorpion ejaculate; that was potent strong stuff!
<splutter>

Some of them have gone missing?

<races off and counts scorpions>

Some of them have gone missing!

BTW, I've been told by a Scorpio Who Knows, that Scorpio Sex is strong stuff, and definitely more golden than the Yellow Brick Road.

Wisdom is found in the oddest of places. In the past, I know I have had huge epiphanies of understanding when chopping mushrooms for dinner, or hanging up washing.

re-pete-a

Pain,
sex ,
dinner.
Is that a golden glow in those far off eyes ?

Nisaba are you ok?

moderndayruth

Umbrae said:
"...If you want to find gold, you have to understand how earth and water act when they mix."

"Mudpies. I learned mudpies in kindergarten."

"But you didn't learn how mudpies act when they are in motion, combined with another force called gravity."
Genius.
Thank you so much for sharing.