Diary of a Broken Soul

Which layout would you prefer in a tarot deck?

• Traditional Tarot Titles for Majors and Pips

Votes: 23 92.0%
  • Numbered Majors with Playing card numbering for the Pips

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sacredashes

Starlog dated 17th Dec 2010.

Hello everyone...

First of all... thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and ideas with me. :D I am glad the general agreement is on sharper pics and less border.

}) Since I changed 2 of the Majors in the LE Full Deck, Davina (who knows me well :p) wrote to ask if I was tempted to change any of the cards in this edition.

The answer is YES!!!. There are 3 cards I would like to re-do because....

a) }) It is a self-published venture.

b) It'll be fun like Christmas morning when you open the wrappings but you don't know exactly what's in it till you see for yourself.

From the last run, I found out that the size and dimensions of all the images have to be the same before I send them to the graphic artist to get the print layout done.

So... am doing some digital enhancements to the images and making sure they are all saved in the exact same size. Its not so much different from the full deck but it is a lot sharper. :)

:heart:

P.S: evelone.. truelighth... thank you for the feedback and sharing them with me. It always help to get an idea of what appeals to different people so I can weigh options in the process. :)

NikkiB.. ;) saved a seat for you

Attachments

• 1themagiciannumericSMALL.jpg
    1themagiciannumericSMALL.jpg
    163.2 KB · Views: 113

Vesper

Beautiful!

I am so excited about the new edition. Hooray and thank you, for creating this wonder!

emmsma

How much longer must we wait? I've forgotten. And I want it NOW. :D

Nina*

emmsma said:
How much longer must we wait? I've forgotten. And I want it NOW. :D
Ditto!!!! :D

shadowdancer

so I see the queue is already forming eh. Well, I will be a lady and not muscle my way to the front but when the doors open - it is look after number one so that may be when I can make my move :D

Davina

MsRubyRain

I got my sleeping bag/chair/cooler...getting in line...woohoooo! :grin:

strings of life

[must keep up to date with this thread]

!

I love the latest revisions Ash: tiny borders (better than large ones even though I secretly wish there were none ;)) and keeping the Roman numerals and not adding titles. One of the reasons why I adore the Diary so much is that it lacks titles

Oh, and I still want a diary with the Diary (and it looks like I'll be getting that since the book will allow us to re-order and add pages).

Excited!

flying black kat

I have not kept up with this thread as much as I would have liked.

I really am happy to know that another version is in the works. Some of the changes add to make this a really unique deck. Even thought this is proply the most unique deck of all.

I am looking forward to this deck. I won't be afraid to take it with me.

Be at Peace.

Kathy

sacredashes

:D Am working on it... hoping to open the pre-orders on Valentine's Day and have the decks ready for shipping end Feb 2011. There is something romantic about the timing... love lost, love lorn.. love found.

The Diary is about a love affair with oneself }) .. I would like it to help us all "Love Thyself" ;)

.... as one would love watching the autumn leaves dancing in the wind;
.... as one would love listening to whale songs as the black humpback sings;
.... as one would love being left in peace under the cover of our own skin;
.... as we let go of all the sadness when crystalline tears wash away our sins.

:heart: