Tarotstones

Chronata

Sure ya can stalk me, K! You can keep me honest!

I love working with sculpey! Somewhere I have the pics of the first oracle stone set I made...which was combining the sculpey with the glass stones. Which again were super tiny!

Later I realized it was just easier to either make bigger stones out of the clay, or paint the glass ones.

Have you ever seen my original dreamstones? those are made from sculpey. Kind of like my own version of runes, but with sculptured symbols.
(I think they in the link in my profile)

Making your own runes is the best!

Eyebright

Wow they are beautiful Chronata!

It must be so tricky painting something that small :bugeyed:, but they look well worth the effort. I love the idea of being able to cast them like runes... :)

gregory

Chronata said:
Or if I ever decide to sell another set...I would have to charge a boatload.
What size boat, she asked with interest :*

KMilliron

Chronata said:
Sure ya can stalk me, K! You can keep me honest!

I love working with sculpey! Somewhere I have the pics of the first oracle stone set I made...which was combining the sculpey with the glass stones. Which again were super tiny!

Later I realized it was just easier to either make bigger stones out of the clay, or paint the glass ones.

Have you ever seen my original dreamstones? those are made from sculpey. Kind of like my own version of runes, but with sculptured symbols.
(I think they in the link in my profile)

Making your own runes is the best!

No I have not seen these. I'm already doing a horrible stalking job. I must go take a look!

yirabeth

These are beautiful! I love the thought of a whole tarot deck on mini stones...maybe on appropriate crystals. I can see where they would be time consuming, too!

Debra

I vote for 22 majors + 4 aces.

Hurry.

SloughSister

Chronata, each time I see another example of your artistry, I am struck again by how your talent pours out of you. These are beautiful, and invoke deep coveting. I love the idea of being able to toss them. I think you *should* charge a boatload! Look at all that talent and work, both!

SloughSister

gregory said:
What size boat, she asked with interest :*

Is that "with interest," or "a boatload plus interest?!"

cronegoddess54

Those are so awesome! You are very talented....beautiful and so tiny...wow...I am very impressed...wonderful job..would love to have some like that...me want me want!

Lunalyn

they are really lovely Chronata.
lyn